• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Clean or hairy?

never seen a man with shaven legs, so probably too used to hairy legs on a guy haha
i'm sure if more guys did it, it wouldn't be a big deal

I shaved mine once and my wife was not thrilled... i did it for her so guess I went and took a wrong turn there.:loser2: she asked me not to do it again.

Manscaping please.

I like a cleanshaven man. no chest hair, little or no leg hair and for sure................ he shaves his armpits! Its just so much nicer to feel skin on skin............IMO

That sounds like a lot of work

Don't shave my legs but do my chest. Legs would take some real getting used to.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

i shave face, chest and abs. i trim the bush and clip my underarms. i keep some hair but its short.

This message was sent using fucking awesomeness.

Trim the pubes, shave the face occasionally growing a mustache or beard depending on my mood lately. Men are supposed to be hairy. Little boys are hairless.

Everything goes, accept underarm hair

I like a cleanshaven man. no chest hair, little or no leg hair and for sure................ he shaves his armpits! Its just so much nicer to feel skin on skin............IMO

I agree with exphys88, way too much work. I shave everything but underarms and legs and I doubt there is a woman I would shave them for. You have to still be a guy and we aren't the pretty ones lol.

If it grows, it meets thine old bic. Cept for the forearms tho, I don't get enough hair to justify porcupine status lol

:(

Tried shavin the pits once, big mistake! Pits felt slimey :roflmao: with deodorant on..not a great feeling. I am lucky enough not to be a hairy guy, my girl loves it!

I have a beard, so that gets trimmed. Everything else would require a lawn mower. None of the gals who have been in my life or my wife seemed to mind.

I shave everything, it's a must for me, using an electric shaver is much easier. And if you want smoothness use a razor after you have the hairs cut down really small. Doesn't take that much time when using electric (the kind a hair stylist or barber would use)

im to much of a mans man to shave everything. I trim my body to keep it clean to show off definition. Completely gone done stairs, trim the underarms but keep the legs where they are. I am not disgustingly hairy but no way am i going to spend all the time shaving. I use to and all it turns out to be is annoying razor burn and stubble that pisses of my girl. Plus my wife thinks of men as being manly and dominate. So she likes a lil hair. She made fun of me when I was shaving my legs for my contest...

Shaving off your fur to be silky smooth? What a bunch of metrosexuals.

I'm a hairy guy and my woman loves it. I really think that you should embrace the hair on a man it's a great thing. I have it on my chest and legs and haven't had any complaints yet. I love it and she does too. Manscaping is for wimps.

Tried shavin the pits once, big mistake! Pits felt slimey :roflmao: with deodorant on..not a great feeling. I am lucky enough not to be a hairy guy, my girl loves it!

Just imagine shaving your crack haha.

I shave my face, chest, abs, arms, and trim below the belt. I've done legs on a few occasions (and it feels awesome) but it grows back so quickly its a pain in the ass to maintain.

Back