• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

liquidex/a-dex and test dose...

SMALLbaby

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all!

I have been using liquidex for a while now, 0.5mg ED.
my cycle was 750 test e
dbol 45mg
tren e 400mg

now while I prepare for my cutting cycle I was wondering is there any logic in lowering my test dose, because I see as no matter what i cant seem to get my vascularty back and I always seem to have that ,a little tho, watery look.

as soon as i took 125mg test+60mg prop my veins startet popping back(i must say i upped my cardio and started carb cycling again-which very well could be the reason). my question is if I lower my test dose, to say 600mg/EW do i need to lower my adex dose to say 0.5 EOD ,and is there much difference in test dose between 600mg and 750mg.

I will say 0,5 ed is over kill. 0,5 eod is a better option. And if you feel bloated i would stop using dbol. We all get bloated from dbols. Guess adex wont do much against progesterone related sides u get from using tren. What about Caber or Bromo ?

never had issues with prolactine, but for my next cycle will get some

back to your question about adex. When i get lumps/gyno i use adex at 0,5mg every 3 day. That works great for me. A good idea might be to try it out and if it does not work you just bump it up. Using to much adex might give you sore/drye joints.

Hi all!

I have been using liquidex for a while now, 0.5mg ED.
my cycle was 750 test e
dbol 45mg
tren e 400mg

now while I prepare for my cutting cycle I was wondering is there any logic in lowering my test dose, because I see as no matter what i cant seem to get my vascularty back and I always seem to have that ,a little tho, watery look.

as soon as i took 125mg test+60mg prop my veins startet popping back(i must say i upped my cardio and started carb cycling again-which very well could be the reason). my question is if I lower my test dose, to say 600mg/EW do i need to lower my adex dose to say 0.5 EOD ,and is there much difference in test dose between 600mg and 750mg.

sounds like more of a diet issue..if your on low or no real carbs your gonna be flat most of the time..

Back