• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

interested in HGH

dutchmaster454

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am considering ordering the 600iu kit of hyges and was wondering if anyone has RECENT feedback on his gh ? currently looking for new GH supplier and dont want to end up out 1500$.

i am considering ordering the 600iu kit of hyges and was wondering if anyone has RECENT feedback on his gh ? currently looking for new GH supplier and dont want to end up out 1500$.

considering that the hyges naps has has a scratch off verification number that you can put in on the hyge website also considering
you would have heard something by now if naps hyges were not verifying i think its a safe bet to say they are good to go if they are really the .com.cn hyges because personally i have used the .com.cn hyges at 8iu for about half a year now and my hands are huge i can palm a basket ball now also i grew about an inch and a half but that is only because i am in my early 20's

hope it helps bro i do not get my hyges from naps but if they are the .com.cn hyges they should have a scratch off anti counterfeit number
so it would not really matter where you got them

Back