• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

lighting fast shipping!!

navtex02

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It has arrived! Got all that I ordered in 8 days! I'm blown away on how fast it got here... can't wait to start!!!

I didn't expect my goodies to get here that quick really. .. I have been reading peoples comments on how fast they were and all... now I'm one of those guys hahaha!!!!

May I ask the general size of the order? I'm thinking about doing a medium sized purchased but I'm concerned that the more items purchased will slow down the delivery/customs time.

Thanks for the insight Nav! I'm thinking about something similar. Sold on Nap's quality and getting over the apprehension of intn'l shipping.

Usually big oeders would be shipped in two diff. Packages.. yeah the internl shipment had me worried to but iwas like fuck it lol! The gear us some pretty good stuff. I'm definitely feeling the strength increase and the weight gain is going up!!

If I get the order I just placed that fast I will just keep placing orders LOL. But seriously.......

Are they shipping domestic..? Do want to have to worry about anything ...

Back