• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My ass hurts!!!!!

firestorm

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK no need to respond to this but Im bored as hell and it's 05:10am and I'm still at work. I've been here since 07:00pm and still have to make it another 7 hours. Been sitting in this damn computer chair for soo long my ass hurts. OK that's all I had to say. Just a little rambling cause I'm tired and... did I mention my ass hurts?

yes you did, FS. On every thread!!!!

Maybe you need Toru Tanaka to give you a nice oriental massage! :thumb: ;) :haha: :rofl:

...or ask Cronno's help,I heard he has da strap on!!!
:hair: :hair: :hair:

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Hey, wutever happened to Bon Jovi video, he hasn't been back in a while.

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :shrug:
What you mean by dat Buckwheat???

Did you not see his pic with the Kevin Nash PJs? Since he is from Jersey I assumed it was from an audition tape for a Bon Jovi video.

Oh,I see,connect the dots ...
Jersey=Bon Jovi
FS =red flashy pants
mix it all up...
What do you get?
A:rocker:with a hurten :booty:
:doh: :doh: :doh:
:funny: :funny:

:hmmm:

ok I think I got it now... so your ass... it doesn't hurt? Is that it, no wait wait... it does hurt... or maybe it doesn... dammit help me out here david!

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Crono1000
:hmmm:

ok I think I got it now... so your ass... it doesn't hurt? Is that it, no wait wait... it does hurt... or maybe it doesn... dammit help me out here david!

Since he announced it in every thread .... I think it does hurt and I suggested Toru to come over from Japan. However, since your closer, I believe Dero thinks you might be the next best thing to give FS a massage... you know? I agree with Dero as well! :lol:

Oh, and Crash and Burner are on the west coast are too busy Ramen men so.. your it! :lol:

Originally posted by Dero
Oh,I see,connect the dots ...
Jersey=Bon Jovi
FS =red flashy pants
mix it all up...
What do you get?
A:rocker:with a hurten :booty:
:doh: :doh: :doh:
:funny: :funny:

:haha:

That's fuq'd up...

Sorry FS but that some funny shiat
Hope you feel better soon man

Once a task you first begun,
Never finished until it???s done,
Be the labor great or small,
Do it well or not at all!
- Big Mama

Originally posted by david
yes you did, FS. On every thread!!!!

Maybe you need Toru Tanaka to give you a nice oriental massage! :thumb: ;) :haha: :rofl:

Hey dave did you know he died? It's true It's true!

Originally posted by DFINEST
:haha:

That's fuq'd up...

Sorry FS but that some funny shiat
Hope you feel better soon man

Once a task you first begun,
Never finished until it???s done,
Be the labor great or small,
Do it well or not at all!
- Big Mama

OH PLEASE DON'T APPOGIZE MAN!!! Did you not think I knew I was going to catch shit for this thread and all my posts? I can laugh at myself just as easily as I can at everyone else here. I don't even mind setting myself up so everyone can have some fun. This Thread and the stuff above is funny. I can't believe you guys actually spent this much time talking on this subject! Fucking funny as hell.

Hey Fire, where in NJ are you?

I live in Hamilton township outside of Trenton area. I work in South Brunswick which is up route 1 a few miles from Princeton.

I am in the Northeastern Burbs of Philly, I am 20 minutes from Trenton

How far are you from CHOP.

About 45 minutes north, but I work next door at HUP

IML Gear Cream!
What do you do?

At HUP I am a Clinical Research Consultant. What do you do, besides being a Bon Jovi Roadie? ;)

Originally posted by firestorm
Hey dave did you know he died? It's true It's true!

He didn't die.... your thinking of Yoko-Tuna ala Yokozuna.

Originally posted by david
He didn't die.... your thinking of Yoko-Tuna ala Yokozuna.
Nope I'm talking about Tanaka. Mr. fujis partner. He did some movies. a 007 film where he threw his hat as a weapon. He was bad guy in Jeff Speakmen Martial Arts film( the perfect weapon). Bad guy in a chuck norris film too. Look him up bro, he is dead. He was also a martial artist in real life.

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
At HUP I am a Clinical Research Consultant. What do you do, besides being a Bon Jovi Roadie? ;)

Im not a bon jovi roadie. I'm a senior Operations Analyst (systems/communications analyst and administrator part of my job description).

Sure sure, thats what all the Roadies say :grin:

:headbang:

You know, banging crap with your head isnt going to make that ass hurt less. You might want to try standing up and walking around a bit and perhaps even stretching :p

Oh, and tell Bon Jovi to lay off, you know that causes permanent damage right? :laugh:

:bash: :mean: :whip:

Back