• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

35 yrs old, test e750mg wk for 3wks in and no gains........

IML Gear Cream!
I have taken all advice into consideration and decided to leave caloric intake at 3000 for now. My job isn't as strenuous as it used to be and sitting behind a desk for at least 30% of my day doesn't help either. I work out 5 days a week and I am steadily gaining strength and it seems my "gut" is dwindling away little by little.
Part of me says add some clen but my mind says keep going the way I'm going. Maybe I'll wait and see what happens in the next 2 weeks......??

I eat pretty clean. Sometimes I might eat a little something bad but its very few and far between and really small portion if I do. I think I need more cardio in my day that would help a lot i'm sure. I have a big family so funds aren't as great as I'd like but someone from my church donated a treadmill to us so I'm gona be on that a lot. It's easier to run here than to take off down the road so if the wife or kids need anything I'm here. This is the best place for advice!!!

I would think you'd notice something on that kind of dose no matter what. Someone mentioned there is a difference between eating clean and dirty. I agree and think its a huge difference. I've recently had to clean up my diet greatly since everything I eat seems to be amplified by the AAS. I'm going to even try and cut out cheat meals until I accomplish my goals. I assume those gifted people that can eat anything and not get fat love AAS because they can pretty much just become a human dumpster and gain quality weight.

You won't grow if you don't eat. You're wasting your cycle if your not correctly.

If i blast and cruise or just take 3 months break and jump back on. And use 500-750mg test aw i will gain 3-4 kilos in just 2 weeks. So to say that you have to wait for 4 weeks up so see or feel anything is wrong to say. Now days most guys cycling to long. And the juice will have no effect at all. Even with long esters like enan you wont gain much after 6-8 weeks. Know many guys laughing right now. But i talk from my own experience. When i do long cycles i do it just because i love the high,pumps,libido and strength but i not gain much after 6-8 weeks in.

I've ran numerous Test Enanth cycles and usually its week 5 that the weight gain kicks in, sometimes week 4. These days I like to add a fast acting compound, such as Test Prop or Tbol for weeks 1-4 to kick my cycles into gear sooner.

Im gona go 12 weeks this cycle...So anyone think I should add anything else to my cycle or let it ride like this , with test e, then taper down the last4-6 pins and pct for for 4-6 weeks. ?.??

I started seeing gains going into my sixth week with my test. That's when things start to move really smoothly. I would suggest waiting till that amount of time for there to be any gains and see what happens afterwards you are almost there! You should see some gains really soon if not then up your dose.

A guy gave me a nice 3 station weider home gym...brand new..Sweet!!! Tonights my Pin night and hitting this new station pretty hard. Keeping my old bench for the lay down, incline, decline I need! Awesome days awesome days. Still at 232lbs. No change in weight at all except for 2lbs which is not odd . Bench is up 20lbs everything else is a gradual incline. Starting my new cardio plan tonight. Hopefully a little will start coming off this gut of mine lol

IML Gear Cream!
Where did I mention in my post about eating garbage? I assumed he would be trying to eat as healthy as possible to get the best gains when I wrote post. And Imo he doesn't need a kick start, he hasn't been dieting and he is over wieght. Now if he had been dieting hard and reached a sticking point, then yes a couple of cheats implemented a week could help with sticking points and keeping metabolism revved up. Based on his stats inclduing bf level plus assuming he works out 4-5 a week, his maintaince cals are 3000. OP if you want to look good in the mirror, stick to the game plan of 3000 calories and keep it clean. If you just want to be a bigger version of yourself and don't care if you still look chubby then eat more then 3000 calories. Its that simple.
My point wasn't directed totally at your post...you are what you eat is what my point was....so nothing direct towards your comments...

The maintaince cals for his stats are 3799 for someone wanting to lose fat and hold/add muscle...

Cals are way over rated...its about food content...and types of foods...not only do you have to fuel the body...plus training and supps play a role also...so there's a lot of factors..

I would think you'd notice something on that kind of dose no matter what. Someone mentioned there is a difference between eating clean and dirty. I agree and think its a huge difference. I've recently had to clean up my diet greatly since everything I eat seems to be amplified by the AAS. I'm going to even try and cut out cheat meals until I accomplish my goals. I assume those gifted people that can eat anything and not get fat love AAS because they can pretty much just become a human dumpster and gain quality weight.

That's smart thinking...most people use chest meals as a "out" for eating crap...when in reality they don't need one at all...unless your running keto/refers diets there isn't a bunch of room for cheat meals on a regular schedule...but for sanity purposes every 10 days or so I eat like total crap...and then I feel like it after...I should buy stock in Charmin at that point..

Lol s2h! I feel like I go backwards even thinking about cheats now. I actually had a dream I was pigging out on pizza and chocolate cake 2 nights ago and woke up feeling like I cheated on my wife or something lol. Has anyone else had a dream like that?

Feeling a lot better about my cycle. Calories up to 4000, strength up a lot, and no bad sides! Will be posting before and after pics soon. Change is coming! Thanks to everyone of you guys for the great advice!!!

my experience is that you need more calories period when on gear because your metabolism is far from natural and you need it

I have a big family so funds aren't as great as I'd like but someone from my church donated a treadmill to us so I'm gona be on that a lot. This is the best place for advice!!!

You should hit up your church to fund your gears as well.

If the pastor says no, simply pretend to put money in the collection next sunday when you are actually taking it out.

Most of the money is probably spent on rent boys so no need to feel guilt.

GICH!

The maintaince cals for his stats are 3799 for someone wanting to lose fat and hold/add muscle...

Cals are way over rated...its about food content...and types of foods...not only do you have to fuel the body...plus training and supps play a role also...so there's a lot of factors.

I believe in calories in vs calories out but being on gear adjustments are needed. This is spot on with maintainence calories. Running 3,000 was a realistic deficit to help recomp and IMO the best way to go and then gradually work up from there. I think the BF was a little to high and would have waited to start cycle closer to 10-12 percent but Bama you sound like your well on your. Just curious is this your first pin cycle? Sounds like its going well for you. Good luck looking forward to photos.

Cals are way over rated...its about food content...and types of foods...not only do you have to fuel the body...plus training and supps play a role also...so there's a lot of factors.

I believe in calories in vs calories out but being on gear adjustments are needed. This is spot on with maintainence calories. Running 3,000 was a realistic deficit to help recomp and IMO the best way to go and then gradually work up from there. I think the BF was a little to high and would have waited to start cycle closer to 10-12 percent but Bama you sound like your well on your. Just curious is this your first pin cycle? Sounds like its going well for you. Good luck looking forward to photos.

Thanks cdan19. I will post pics asap and the weight is slowly falling away.And funny captn , cheap blow but funny.

That's smart thinking...most people use chest meals as a "out" for eating crap...when in reality they don't need one at all...unless your running keto/refers diets there isn't a bunch of room for cheat meals on a regular schedule...but for sanity purposes every 10 days or so I eat like total crap...and then I feel like it after...I should buy stock in Charmin at that point..

Same I end up shitting like mad, and or bloated from huge amounts of sodium. Hardly seems worth it at all. When I eat very clean low sodium I don't have any unpleasant effects from food.

If it were me I'd pin 250mg of test e per week, and workout. I think I'd do that for at least 6 months. I feel that will start to make a bodybuilder out of me. The food will start to fall in place, and the lifestyle will start to begin after 6 months on low dose test e. It's the lifestyle I'm trying to gain, not the gains in muscle as that will come in time living the bodybuilding lifestyle.

Back