• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Griffith Meltdown

azza1971

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It has begun, already running to mods to get his dick wet as he is all upset about the sand in his vag, how long will he last? And he had the nerve to say shit to me when he crossed the line and i spoke to the mods, two complete different situations. One was my wife, the other a post edit, like WTF

It has begun, already running to mods to get his dick wet as he is all upset about the sand in his vag, how long will he last? And he had the nerve to say shit to me when he crossed the line and i spoke to the mods, two complete different situations. One was my wife, the other a post edit, like WTF

3rd or 4th time u made this thread? u feeling me bro?

bwahbwahbwah

lol...saney is a snitch and cries about snitches and snitches on his buddies all the time...azza reports to heavy and cries and makes threads about someone else doing it...wtf

Last edited:
Saney say it aint so^^^^

like every other week saney melts down about someone who sends him gear...donates him gear etc... most recently outed his drug dealer friend mitch/digital lash...he also posted the mans face and full name in open view...this is a ban...but somehow it did not happen....and now saney is pouting yet again because of something someone else did in the cyber bullshit universe...at least it is not his personal info...grow up...or don't who gives a shit

Back