• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Neg Griffith thread

azza1971

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Blatant attacking of mods and crying to mods

into red bitch assed faggot

ps red is nice

this thread might have went somewhere if you didnt start it

images

:coffee:

Repped Griff, and negged Azza, problem solved.

gotta say Azza is on point here... When someone cries wolf to the Big Admins, someone needs to take action.

Good thing Azz-Master 9,000 is taking a stand

IML Gear Cream!
If i was a mod Griff would be fucked

If i was a mod Griff would be fucked

so ur thread to neg me just got u negged more and now its my fucken fault u made this thread? grow a dick shit for brains!

life never seems to go ur way huh?

you fucked yourself with your blatant homo sexual fantasies, anyone worth there salt around here would have laid a huge shit and posted it in Captns thread, you just critic everyone like KOS does, yet you wear your shirt, don?t train, pick on peoples mothers with cancer and logging on Sunday mornings to bully people. I suggest to you that your FULL OF SHIT and have been hiding behind mods, even your hand in your avi is cranked like its wanking a small cock

you fucked yourself with your blatant homo sexual fantasies, anyone worth there salt around here would have laid a huge shit and posted it in Captns thread, you just critic everyone like KOS does, yet you wear your shirt, don?t train, pick on peoples mothers with cancer and logging on Sunday mornings to bully people. I suggest to you that your FULL OF SHIT and have been hiding behind mods, even your hand in your avi is cranked like its wanking a small cock

those fanatasies are bisexual not full blown homo, hoping to become blatant next year.......

hows life going today dude? seriously im here to talk whenever u need it.........just let it all out big guy................

side note: i never picked on ur mother having cancer.........u said shes dead NOT me, i simply said anyone who believes anything u said is a retard at best! but being liberal with the truth is what makes u who u are.....

is that red X over azzas rep a negative star, he's more red now than ever, we should neg him more to see whats happens. Neggd

side note: i never picked on ur mother having cancer.........u said shes dead NOT me, i simply said anyone who believes anything u said is a retard at best! but being liberal with the truth is what makes u who u are.....

eat shit Nancy Titties

eat shit Nancy Titties

come on bro, dont be like that, im only trying to help.........admitting u need help is the first step bro.......

come on bro, dont be like that, im only crying for help.........admitting i need help is the first step bro.......

i understand how you feel, maybe some trannie dick will help

Back