• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dieseljimmy Gears abuse log

dieseljimmy

DRSE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm going to get jerked and tan.
I want to put in AG because I want to talk about compulsive masturbating, eye fucking middle aged housewives that you would honestly consider fucking because of the gross excess of testosterone, manscaping my delicate butthole , maybe the occassional cawk pic...etc. Im going to be using significant doses. Im going to blasting and cruising. Im going to be abusing gears.

I got my stuff together for cycle starting June 1st
1-14 1000-1500 mg omnidren from PSL
1-14 700 mg mast prop from olympus
1-14 250 deca from olympus
1-4 7 mg mtr from AY
5-9 igf ramp from 50 mcg to 100mcg daily from GW
10-14 inject tne/dbol dose undetermined (dont have)
15-18 700-1000 mg test prop (dont have)
15-18 tren ace 350 or maybe back to mtr (dont have)
15-19 tbol 75 mg a day. (dont have)
19/20 back to 250 cyp 250 deca a week. for 10 weeks

No growth.(unless some falls in lap)
2 week clen bursts from AY throughout.
ghrp on hand for appetite from GW
.5 adex a day ( from Ay) Masteron may knock the need down to .5eod.

so here's the thing there is a show in Illinois around this time every year. I have not tried a show yet, but think I would like to say I did once in my life. I'm 33 so I figure this is the time to do it. So this is the beginning of getting my towards the look i need. It's not to bulk or cut. It's to grow predictably and not turn into a water buffalo. Come week 20 I want to be 80 percent as I'm going to be week 52. I just want to show up competitive... I'm competing against my self. I'm going to do this log for a year, so get fucking comfy.

my temperature right now
6,2 247 after a fat shit and a morning LHJO the photos reflect this condition. I have been as high as 290 but it was a fat fucking 290. we will just say I was power lifting
I have properly cycled from 24- 31. the last two years it has been more of a blast and cruise. I have kept the doses under 2 grams combined. I will probably break that personal rule this time through.
currently cruising on 250 test and 250 deca

I feel like I have only recently figured out how to train with continued intensity. I have always been consistent about going in. and getting the work done, but I have been guilty of mailing in workouts. I think I'm in the right mind space to focus properly. Also an occasional prip helps.
I also have a pretty good consumption pattern. but I do love food and have a hard time rejecting brisket, taco bell and cinnabons.
realistically I want to get to 255-260 at about 10 percent in 20 weeks. do a soft cruse where I maintain that status for 8-10 weeks and then wack it for another 20 weeks and stay at 255-260 while getting to the 6-7 percent.
The truth is for the last 2 years I have been doing everything about 75% right. training, eating, rest, gears... I have been doing them admirably but not outstandingly. I want to step it up a little and get diced up

Attachments

• IMG_0909.jpg
    IMG_0909.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_0911.jpg
    IMG_0911.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_0914.jpg
    IMG_0914.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 303
SUPPLEMENTS
I dont take a bunch of shit, but what I do take I take all the time.

orange triad( multivit with joint support) 3 twice a day
baby aspirin 1 twice a day
liv. 52 or whatever its called now 2 twice a day
fish oil 3 twice a day

I drink 2 scoops strawberry syntha 6 with 1 percent milk every morning and before I go to bed. about 500 cals each. Its the most delightful protein drink there is.
PWO I drink a ON hydrowhey chocolate. 1 scoop only so I dont kill my meal following

preworkout drink... what ever is on sale. I prefer white flood, but im not hooked on it. The shit seems to kill my appetite so I don't use it all the time. sometimes a redbull. sometimes a coffee. sometimes a prip.

I dont drink much but I get stoned often. I like a rip or two before leg day. but generally my smoking is left for an hour before bed when the kids go to sleep.

TRAINING

Im not genetically gifted. Im not genetically fucked

I have noticed that FST7 style of training seems to work the best for me. I have really focused on contraction and stretching recently and I have noticed a difference. I figure It works for my cawk so why not my muscles.

I have also noticed the drugs commonly associated with lowering SHBG seem to be the most effective.

Im not certain how to put this into legit science. It just my observations.

Will be following this Log..

Looks like some high dosages he's running. Can't wait to see the aftermath

YESTERDAY...
I parked it on a stair master behind this lady on a treadmill. we all know this lady. she is there often. I know her enough to smile and wave. maybe said hello several times, when the gym is empty. she is not abundantly attractive. but relative to most of the other members shes pretty alright. and she does have a great ass. Its a little too big but my god I want to fuck it. so I looked at her ass shake for 15 minutes and I got a soft wood. I wear bikini briefs and light weight Adidas pants, so my chubby was pretty evident. I have a feeling she knew I was staring at her... she gets off the machine goes to get the spray and on the way back... She looked at my cawk. I saw it. it was one of those fast avert your eyes thing. this was enough material for my shower LHJO last evening.

You get turned on by big female ass? eewwwww

IML Gear Cream!
I really like my female ass just one size to big for their frame. male ass different sorry.

************** 'a little eye candy for you Jimmy' *******************

Naked-Bodybuilder-Rick-Wolfmier-5.jpg

My gear doesn't work.

I just shoot cooked Coconut oil. THAT SHIT, makes me big

I'm in let's see where this goes.

good luck with your goals mate..

I love how my gear abuse log is located one thread above the 35 year old with a heart problem because of excess gear use thread

Back