• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I Hate

c4x

Registered
Reaction score
thats seriously fucked up

This is how I feel about Christians.

He has one good point - Remove your government, they don't care about you.
like everyone alive in the world doesnt already know that, but we dont attack each other, we try to survive and feed our families. muslims are the most hypocritical gay ass retards, everyday I hate them more and I didnt think it would be possible to hate them anymore than I do today.

As a Former Marine and a Former Sailor i can say that I hate muslims,the religion and its people as a whole.Pure and simple

I hate you and most of the imbeciles that plague society. That includes muslims, christians, catholics, jews.

god i wish i could hug you snoogie ookems. Know that you're in my heart eddie.

IML Gear Cream!
Those niggers should be pulled apart by their feet and hands in front of their family.

Makes sense. Christians do things like this all the time. Oh wait...no they don't. Dumbass.

lolz can't tell if joking or simply retarded. someone seems to have forgotten about the crusades, or the whole Native American incident - Manifest Destiny?, Let's slaughter these people and take their land in the name of God. All of the people who currently oppose gay marriage (i.e. basic human rights) are Christians. KKK - christian organization, IRA - christian organization, Lord's Resistance Army - Christian organization, Hutaree - Christian organization, Torture at Gitmo? surely had nothing to do with Jesus being better than Mohammed or anything. I'm bored of typing now.

In this day and age you hear of people getting macheted to death in Nigeria and other shit-hole African countries.

Now it's happening on the streets in England. To an English soldier no less. Imagine if that was a US soldier on US soil? Or here in Aus? Mosques would burn from coast to coast if it happened here in Aus.

I'm surprised the English haven't fkg erupted to be honest. Maybe they're slow starters?

London's prolly the most ethnically diverse place in europe. I think people are just mostly in shock still. People know its an isolated incident, we're surrounded by muslims, blacks, asians, whites where ever you go here & on the large its peacful.
People are more pissed that the government knew about the these cunts for a long while, and more importantly the mosques & key figures that recruit them have been known and operating for decades all whilst governement have dont sweet fa.
These are mosques and people that played a big part in 9/11, and all the islamic terror attacks world wide, yet government did barely nothing to bring their network down.
That and our borders are pretty much open to anyone making us a safe heaven for criminals and reprobates.

& lol @ OP, "dont be racist against blacks, I'm half black!"
barely 5mins later

"I hate muslim and all their peoples"

Just seen the English Defence League is out in numbers :lol:

Just seen the English Defence League is out in numbers :lol:

lol, yeah, bunch of cowardly pussies
they wont go anywhere there are fundamentalists or known terrorist mosques though, they just hang out in white neighbourhoods chanting their shit
theyre so fucking embarrasing bro :lol:

lolz can't tell if joking or simply retarded. someone seems to have forgotten about the crusades, or the whole Native American incident - Manifest Destiny?, Let's slaughter these people and take their land in the name of God. All of the people who currently oppose gay marriage (i.e. basic human rights) are Christians. KKK - christian organization, IRA - christian organization, Lord's Resistance Army - Christian organization, Hutaree - Christian organization, Torture at Gitmo? surely had nothing to do with Jesus being better than Mohammed or anything. I'm bored of typing now.
No, I meant it you ignorant fuckin towel-head. Alah is a faggot child molester and I hope you and your children die without any virgins. Die in torture you rag-head faggot.

I hate you disgusting brown, child molesting, christian-hating, dick suckers. I'd slash your mother's throat just because you're a dick sucker. You get my drift, faggot?

IML Gear Cream!
i personally dont give a fuck what christians did in the past or are doing today, we have better weapons and more of them, USE THEM!

I hate you disgusting brown, child molesting, christian-hating, dick suckers. I'd slash your mother's throat just because you're a dick sucker. You get my drift, faggot?

lol I'm not a Muslim bro. I'm white and eat plenty of pork. I think the idea of their Allah and Mohammad and virgins in heaven is about as retarded as some long haired virgin from the middle east who happens to look white walking on water and curing blindness and such.

No, I meant it you ignorant fuckin towel-head. Alah is a faggot child molester and I hope you and your children die without any virgins. Die in torture you rag-head faggot.

And I would never have children. I'm too smart to get caught up by some gash like I'm sure you have you fairy tale believing no common sense or critical thinking skills having yellow bellied red necked faggot. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369659579.805071.jpg

:coffee:

The problem with your examples is the simple fact that while all of these things were done in the name of Christianity(of which you are correct) they go against every principle that true Christianity stands for....Islam on the other hand teaches directly from the koran that all infadels are to be beheaded and an infadel is anyone that is not of muslim faith....it also teaches incest and the 72 virgins is actually part of this teaching....I agree tho that organized religion will be the ultimate downfall of man and maybe this is why God stated "judgment begins in the house of God":hmmm:

While there are certainly scriptures in the Bible which encourage violence, I can get behind that argument. All of the Abrahamic religions missed the mark by a wide margin IMO. Buddhism or Taoism came the closest to truth in my eyes, but people have turned those into ritualistic bullshit now too.

your completely correct but the real issue we have worldwide is the Muslim faith thinking none of the rest of us have the right to exist unless we are serving them...to this day they hold over 27 million blacks as slaves which is over 99% of all slavery that exist in the world yet they seem to be converting in droves....where is the logic?!?!?

In this day and age you hear of people getting macheted to death in Nigeria and other shit-hole African countries.

Now it's happening on the streets in England. To an English soldier no less. Imagine if that was a US soldier on US soil? Or here in Aus? Mosques would burn from coast to coast if it happened here in Aus.

I'm surprised the English haven't fkg erupted to be honest. Maybe they're slow starters?

tiss strange,its almost as if the people are so oppressed by government these days they have not the will or balls
to do fvck all,the police should take a back seat and let the people demonstrate there feelings proper.

tiss strange,its almost as if the people are so oppressed by government these days they have not the will or balls
to do fvck all,the police should take a back seat and let the people demonstrate there feelings proper.

I love how welshmen talk :daydream:

Back