• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Some people think the government has it's eye on you....

Renaissance Man

Poor boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When in fact your under a microscope.

Hope this helps...

^^^ No.... check your wifes chin.

Thanks !

i am sure i have had a helicopter following me around all day.

Yeah but guess what . Its our fault for not protecting our constitution. For allowing ourselves to be ignorant to what is going on. For putting people in power that would make our lives easier than what is right. People that do not work but are able should be poor. While the people that work hard should get what they work for. We should not allow our freedoms and rights to be taken away to protect anyone. If they want to take our guns we should show them that this shit doesn't fly. Shit happens a loose screw comes loose in a kid and he decides to shoot up an elementary school up. Its sad and unfortunate but no reason to take guns from the people that have the RIGHTS to bear arms. If we give up the rights to have guns what happens when the government goes to far. We cant kill them. It seems extreme but its the same reasons our ancestors came here. It happens. yeah i know i got off topic but yeah no shit they are watching them because we have people that give up freedom for security. Fuck those people. They deserve nothing at all they need to live among my enemies.Because that is what they are in my opinion. They are putting my kids and future generations at risk to protect themselves.

i am sure i have had a helicopter following me around all day.

its called police surveillance.....normal for ur kind......

Yeah but guess what . Its our fault for not protecting our constitution. For allowing ourselves to be ignorant to what is going on. For putting people in power that would make our lives easier than what is right. People that do not work but are able should be poor. While the people that work hard should get what they work for. We should not allow our freedoms and rights to be taken away to protect anyone. If they want to take our guns we should show them that this shit doesn't fly. Shit happens a loose screw comes loose in a kid and he decides to shoot up an elementary school up. Its sad and unfortunate but no reason to take guns from the people that have the RIGHTS to bear arms. If we give up the rights to have guns what happens when the government goes to far. We cant kill them. It seems extreme but its the same reasons our ancestors came here. It happens. yeah i know i got off topic but yeah no shit they are watching them because we have people that give up freedom for security. Fuck those people. They deserve nothing at all they need to live among my enemies.Because that is what they are in my opinion. They are putting my kids and future generations at risk to protect themselves.

Thank you for serving this corrupt and overreaching government. You sir, are a true oxymoron.

hows those titties Nancy?

^nobody was talking to you potato !

The government is using us all like lab rats.

For example, things like the media are there tools....And they are seeing if they can get the rats to the cheese (so to speak).The American people are like one huge god damn experiment.

Thomas Jefferson was a genius... he designed our government like an upside down pyramid... the masses having it all and the elite with little (because what do they need all the money for they are "running" the government)... (so to speak)

But somewhere along the line it was switched.

I do not hate American... I am disappointed in it.

may seem like that. But I love my country plain and simple. I have reason to be upset with my government when they are trying to destroy what a lot of people died to protect and to gain.

One thing is certain, more & more Americans are losing faith in this government. We can see the corruption and impairment of virtue and moral principles that lie within this monster.

Another thing thats certain, it will only get worse!

^^^ There is a way to combat.

I believe it's the day to day acts of kindness toward other human beings (seriously I believe this)

We're all scared, we're all insecure, and most important we're all stupid.

But if we lead by example... and hold that door open for that old lady carrying shopping bags... or tie that little kids shoelace cuz he doesn't know how... or not bang that 17 yo hottie.

Then I think we as people totally have a chance... it's the little things make big changes.

I'm gonna get so flamed for this but before I died I would like to see a United World under one flag.

At the very least think of how it would look to Extra terrestrial life... who wants to fuck with a whole planet ?

Old ladys and Kids shoe laces?

umm, Gov wants to control every little thing we do.. it's basically a communist country now WITH rules/laws that bend in their favor...

If somebody already doesn't know that, then you've been left behind a while ago

How is it communist? Plutocratic hierarchy maybe, like every other government.

Communist ?

Saney do some research and tie a little kid shoelace.

^^^ You think your fuckin funny ?

^^^ Sick bear eatin cunt

I expect a knock on my door every day.....

Back