• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Being on TRT I notice....

sneedham

VP of LIFE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone on TRT noticed that they get a cold or sick a little more often? I rarely get sick but now that I am on TRT I know I have been sick twice in the last six months. Sick enough to wear I have missed a few days of work. I have been training pretty hard, maybe that is a factor? Does anyone have some experience with this?

When on cycle or on any gears it Typically boosts your immune system. Strange

Has anyone on TRT noticed that they get a cold or sick a little more often? I rarely get sick but now that I am on TRT I know I have been sick twice in the last six months. Sick enough to wear I have missed a few days of work. I have been training pretty hard, maybe that is a factor? Does anyone have some experience with this?

Could have a common cold? How many mg's of test are you on from Doc?

When i started i didnt get sick for over 11/2 years, then we moved to a new building at work and ive been sick 6 times in the past 3 months.

I am on 200mg/ml/wk, my AI is Adex, and I use HCG 250iu X 2/wk...I do believe it is a common cold...Stuffy head going into chest a little. I am taking some Mucinex D, the kind you need to sign for now at CVS.... Where I live it is that time of year for allergies to really kick with the heat...

I am on 200mg/ml/wk, my AI is Adex, and I use HCG 250iu X 2/wk...I do believe it is a common cold...Stuffy head going into chest a little. I am taking some Mucinex D, the kind you need to sign for now at CVS.... Where I live it is that time of year for allergies to really kick with the heat...

I had this same thing about a month or so ago, I think it is associated with the high allergens in the air, a few guys at work got pretty dang sick. Started off as a cold then went to my chest and took weeks to get cleared out. Mucinex did good for it..I thought it had to do with my trt but other guys at work were having the same problem..God luck.

Thanks flagsup..I think you are right

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Yopu have a home gym or public? Could be the germ infested public gym, I used to get sick until I learned to wear gloves, this keptme from touching my face

A lot of guys sick around our neck of the woods the last 6 weeks or so.

IML Gear Cream!
What are your estrogen levels like? I start catching colds when my estradiol starts to creep up.....

No BS here, I haven't been sick in over 10 years. I have been on TRT for 6 months now and still haven't gotten sick.

I haven't caught a cold in over 7 years. I've been on TRT for almost a year. Probably something else.

When i started i didnt get sick for over 11/2 years, then we moved to a new building at work and ive been sick 6 times in the past 3 months.

Holy crap, I can add something!

I used to work construction. The tin knockers used to put up fiber duct for air ducts above the ceiling. This crap in the 80's and into the 90's had the bare yellow fibers in the INSIDE of the duct, and the foil only on the outside. We all knew that was a bad plan... When they demo'd the ducts years later, the fibers had blown off into the rooms where the air hit the bend in the ducts. Leave windows open if possible.

Look up into the grills in the t-bar ceiling if you have that.
Could be glue from new carpet too. Search; SBS, sick building syndrome. Maybe what's up...
http://www.nsc.org/news_resources/Resources/Documents/Sick_Building_Syndrome.pdf

I go to a public gym, wear gloves, use the hand sanitizer after. Use it even in the grocery store - the wife wipes the cart with wipe ones they have at the store. Cheap insurance.

Back