• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Alternative Media

fit26

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do you guys know any real good alternative medias? I am tired of corporate medias trying to spoon feed me their lies. I only know Infowars, and I like it.

Infowars is not credible. They're probably more biased than the mainstream outlets. They have the typical conspiracy monological belief system. Sometimes even biased news sources are at least useful in presenting a story other outlets don't cover, you can usually do your own research to verify it.

Z magazine, Al Jazeera, RT on youtube. You can more or less get the truth out of corporate media as well by just noting the details being left out or learning who stands to benefit financially from their broadcasts.

Z magazine, Al Jazeera, RT on youtube. You can more or less get the truth out of corporate media as well by just noting the details being left out or learning who stands to benefit financially from their broadcasts.

yep...when you follow the money you can pretty much figure out who/what is behind most events in the world.

[video=youtube;PSRJZi4XmIs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=episodic&v=PSRJZi4XmIs&NR=1[/video]

Do you guys know any real good alternative medias? I am tired of corporate medias trying to spoon feed me their lies. I only know Infowars, and I like it.

the National Security Archives. the best way to learn about the future is to understand the past and not the "past" that has been spoon feed to Americans by the media monopoly which is nothing except propaganda.

Back