• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

2nd Attempt.............

Rusty

FTW
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK, this is my 2nd attempt at creating a thread about anything but Vegas.

Anyone going to Vegas, GOOD.....Have fun and have a drink for me.

You have anything to say about anything but Vegas, you can say it here..............:D

I can't do it....................:rofl: :rofl: :laugh: :laugh:

Vegas.......Vegas....Vegas.......Vegas.....
Vegas.......Vegas......Vegas.......Vegas....
Vegas.......Vegas....Vegas.......Vegas....
Vegas.......Vegas....Vegas.......Vegas.

Perhaps you prefer Nevada...:D

Oh yeah.. Good moring Rusty:rolleyes:

Originally posted by MJ23
Vegas.......Vegas....Vegas.......Vegas.....
Vegas.......Vegas......Vegas.......Vegas....
Vegas.......Vegas....Vegas.......Vegas....
Vegas.......Vegas....Vegas.......Vegas.

Perhaps you prefer Nevada...:D

Oh yeah.. Good moring Rusty:rolleyes:

DICK.......:finger: :attitude:

See I knew someone else would!!! Might as well give up buddy!

:haha:

I'm blowing off the company picnic today. The food sucks and I don't feel like getting on a bus to get shuttled there. Besides, I gotz mad work to do.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
I'm blowing off the company picnic today. The food sucks and I don't feel like getting on a bus to get shuttled there. Besides, I gotz mad work to do.
Finally someone who gets it...............:D

It's raining here. Again. Good thing I was able to cut the grass Monday night, or it would probably be 2 feet tall by this weekend.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm going in da woods close to my place...Heavy date with my bike!!!:p
DA SUN IS SHINNING!!!!!!!:cool:

Originally posted by CaptainDeadlift
It's raining here. Again. Good thing I was able to cut the grass Monday night, or it would probably be 2 feet tall by this weekend.

My son was at his grandmothers all last week, my grass did not get cut and when he got back on sunday, it's rained everyday. I may have to put a trolling motor on my lawn mower.

Originally posted by Dero
I'm going in da woods close to my place...Heavy date with my bike!!!:p
Have fun buddy. I know you and IAB, have been looking forward to this time of year. :D

Work sucks today. There's a 24 hour endurance test being run and I can't use the equipment. So I guess I'll just have to sit here and make non-Vegas posts.

OH YES SIR!!!!
Been waiting since last fall!!!
And since they gave me this week off...:D :D :D

Rained here yesterday and raining this morning! F*&%. Will summer ever get here?? (I'm gonna regret that I know!!)

Originally posted by dg806
Rained here yesterday and raining this morning! F*&%. Will summer ever get here?? (I'm gonna regret that I know!!)

That you know what?

Regret what NOW???:confused:

You can have some of mine. We've already hit 96-98 a few times.

Its fucking cold here.. about 48 outside

IML Gear Cream!
I wonder how hot it is in LAS

ANGELES:p

Originally posted by Rusty
That you know what?
I'm a dumbass..................I meant to say that I would regret saying that! I know it will get hot and dry!

I'm a dumbass..................I meant to say that I would regret saying that! I know it will get hot and dry!
Now you'll regret it more, agreeing with us that you're a
DUMB ASS!!!!
:p :p :p

:rolleyes: DG,never put yourself down like dat!!! :rolleyes:

So I was standing there waiting for my lunch to heat up in the microwave, and this fat fucker comes out of the cafeteria with two huge slices of pizza (loaded), a big piece of chocolate cake, and a bottle of Diet Coke. :crazy:

Originally posted by CaptainDeadlift
So I was standing there waiting for my lunch to heat up in the microwave, and this fat fucker comes out of the cafeteria with two huge slices of pizza (loaded), a big piece of chocolate cake, and a bottle of Diet Coke. :crazy:

Makes sense to him........don't want to drink a reg. coke. Might have too many calories.

well has anyone asked you guys if your going to Vegas yet :confused: just wondering :evil:

i think you guys need to create a threa called :the anti Vegas clan

Originally posted by J'Bo
i think you guys need to create a threa called :the anti Vegas clan

WHY? So some dumbass like you can come along and fuck it up?

Rusty - that's not nice.

J'bo, people hate being reminded that they can't join the party.

Now back to the wine......

Back