AMA Labs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

TBOL and nose bleeds...

Rep Points

TBOL and nose bleeds...

First, I would like to say that AMA's Tbol is some good shit (other than being kind of hard for me to swallow for some reason, they keep getting stuck in my throat). I'm into week number two at 50mgs per day and definitely feeling it. Only problem is I'm having horrible nose bleeds, almost to the point to where I'm thinking about stopping the Tbol. Yes, that bad. Either nostril at any moment could start gushing randomly for no reason and doesn't stop very easily. Anyone else having this problem? Just sucks cuz other than that this Tbol is awesome.

Rep Points

I've personally never had this problem before bro but I would completely discontinue the use of the product because of this. Nose bleeds are no fun and you really should re-consider what you are getting yourself into. All anabolics have side effects and this one is a rare one but it is a side so you might want to stop use of it before it gets worse. Use a different product and see how that works for you instead. I would suggest DBol or Winnie

BOARD REP

Rep Points

This side effect isn't all that rare at all. It's more than likely due to high bp. Dbol, tbol, abombs and superdrol are a few orals that can bring on nose bleeds because of the increase in bp. My advice is get it under control or discontinue use. It's a very good idea to go to your local pharmacy, Walmart, target or some place like that and purchase a bp machine and monitor your bp while on compounds that are known to raise your bp. They're very inexpensive, around $30-40. Have you been getting any faint headaches?

http://www.alphamalepharmaceuticals.com/

Official Board Rep for AMA.

DRSE

Rep Points

I experience this with tbol.

Theres a little sensation that feels like a sinus relief and the blood comes almost faster then you can get your hands up to your nose. The flow is legit. I mean not a baby nose bleed. Like 20 or thirty tissues. You have to excuse yourself from any social situation fast.
    I usually take 75 mg a day. Under 50 mg I notice less occurrences it the severity remains.
    its hard to find info in this. I have read something about tbol and blood clotting issues.

Quote Originally Posted by cube789 View Post
    bump for ichigo, dude gives me a boner everytime I open the forum

DRSE

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    This side effect isn't all that rare at all. It's more than likely due to high bp. Dbol, tbol, abombs and superdrol are a few orals that can bring on nose bleeds because of the increase in bp. My advice is get it under control or discontinue use. It's a very good idea to go to your local pharmacy, Walmart, target or some place like that and purchase a bp machine and monitor your bp while on compounds that are known to raise your bp. They're very inexpensive, around $30-40. Have you been getting any faint headaches?

Agreement

Official Board Rep for AMA.
    Pretty sure it's not solely Bp related. I commonly have taken 75 mg of dbol with no issue. Larger mg of abombs, winny and anavar. I have Bp monitor and my Bp is elevated with all aas. Nothing marginally higher then anything else.

DRSE

Rep Points

On a weird side note... I'm kinda happy to hear that AMA tbol has that effect... Real tbol is a treat; other then the nosebleeds :/

BOARD REP

Rep Points

You guys hit the nail on the head. Whenever you take ANYTHING you should monitor your blood pressure. These sides are signs of high bp. I would lower the dosage and monitor your BP.

Rep Points

Will definitely check out my BP and try lowering the dose to 40 or maybe even 30mgs before discontinuing all together. Haven't felt light headed or anything like that, just the irregular nose bleeds. Damn the luck! The Tbol is definitely legit and love the feeling at 50mgs.

Rep Points

damn some strong tbol