• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HELPP Advice For Girl Friends First Cycle

Jdubs

I<3 Gaping Pussy holes
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I never really did any research on female cycles and i know their cycles are different from ours, basically what she wants to do is shred fat and be cut up. Her stats are age 27 height 5'7" weight 152... Shes never really worked out before lifting weights that is.. just lots of cardio routines, i dont know what kind of cycle she would go on but whatever it is can she do the cycle and just do strictly cardio really hard everyday?? any advice on what she could start off on to cut fat and get in shape, thanks.

of course she will be on a very strick weight loss diet, what im trying to figure out is what compounds i can put her on to shred fat and just have here doing some boot camp cardio sessions every single day

The only thing I would suggest for a female that doesn't have physique competitions in her future is anavar. Any more questions pm me.

If she just wants to loose some fat and get in better shape then anabolics won't be necessary.
Put her on a strict diet with a good workout routine with weights and cardio.
For example:
1400kcal clean diet
40mins weights +30 mins cardio 2ce a week
1hour cardio 2-3 times a week.
6 weeks down the line while she drops a little weight put her on a low dose of clen for an extra boost.
For example:
1 40mcg
2-3 60mcg
4 80mcg

4weeks on, 4weeks off

^^^ your an idiot just about every NPC and ALL IFBB Bikini girls are on var. I have yet to meet one that is not. If she wants to shed fat I would get on about 30mcg of clen for 2 weeks on 1 week off and do an ECA stack for the time off then back up to clen but up it to 40mcg and just keep doing this but increasing it by 10mcg. I would not say take Var if shes only doing cardio like workouts if she was doing more weight training then yeah, but this is perfect for a first time. Run this for about 6 weeks.

Steroids are not for girls if you asking me. Have seen super sexy hot girls ending up looking ugly because of steroids. I not even understand girls who are using it. Them all want to look like you and me or what ?? Ugly skin,big jaws,deeper voice and large clitoris. LMFAO !! Was dating a fitness girl many years ago. And her clitoris was so fucking large. But im a pussy licker so i just had to do it. LOL ! It was like having a smal apple in my mouth. Really disgusting and i wont do it again.

holy misinformed post batman. this board never ceases to amaze me. ill just disregard that and answer the OP.

OP, first things first dial in her diet and get that girl doing some weight training. Its doesnt have to be insane or heavy, start her on a simple 3 day per week full body workout that includes squats, lunges, bench, military and row.

try to help her understand she wont get bulky if she keeps her diet dialed in and weight training helps burn fat more than cardio alone.

Once all of that is in order, then and only then would i consider adding gear. and only Anavar at that. Primo is good for women too and keeps the feminine figure but is a bit more involved.

start her off at 5mg/day of anavar and slowly increase to 10mg/day. anavar is safe for women, doesnt cause virilization and has a solid fat burning effect.

If she takes gear now she will gain weight no two ways abut it. Steroids were invented to stop muscle wasting and bulk. Women bulk when on almost no matter what they do or eat. My wife puts in 10-12 lbs almost immediately and she gets very upset about it. Get the rest right and she'll be happy. I went down this same road and I'd say unless her bf is around 15%or less then don't do it and at 5'7" 150+ lbs she is more like 25+% bf. dial in the rest first diet is key in this game.

of course she will be on a very strick weight loss diet, what im trying to figure out is what compounds i can put her on to shred fat and just have here doing some boot camp cardio sessions every single day

am i the only one thats reading this. People keep posting about diet, but i think jdubs is smart enough to have that figured out he doesnt seem like a noob. He also says that her goal is to shed fat and do boot camp cardio sessions. If she was a client and came to me as a trainer and said my diet is good and all i want to do is do boot camp cardio sessions, but i need help on gear. I would not put her on a weight lifting plan because its not what she wants ideally. If Jdubs came in here saying he wants to do circuit weight training sculpt and build lean mass then my answer would be different but he said shred fat. I think most guys automatic answer to girl cycle is VAR.

Jdubs in your case to shred fat clen/eca is the best option for her.

^^ i have allot of girls that have ran primo, eq, var, winny, and deca with no issues... I even had a girl on 10mg dbol a day for a powerlifting meet for 3 weeks. Zero sides but insane strength gain. Only sides they get is acne which is common with every AAS. It takes massive amounts of test and hgh to really change the look of a female. Running low dose cycles will not change facial structure. You are talking about bone development at that point. Two of the girls I help out allot react differently to the same dose stuff, one can take eq where the other cannot and one can take var where the other only takes winstrol due to sides. It goes deeper into physiology on why each react differently but both have been on steady cycles for two years and are drop dead gorgeous.

My friends wife is even on low dose test p.. for years, I think he said 5 plus years. She takes I think 20mg eod and 20mg var ed when she cycles. shes older now, but use to be a figure model and is in her 40's with ripped abs, with no sign of facial change.

IML Gear Cream!
Your advice was primo so why you not shut your pie hole ?

no i recommended anavar and mentioned primo is also great for keeping a less bulky more feminine form. reading comprehension?

and, if you continue to post dumb shit, ill continue to call you on it

Someone needs to get Agent_Yes in this thread. Shes female (and smokin hot i might add) and has been coaching females using AAS for years

Email AgentYes this is what she does. agentyes@safe-mail.net I can tell you this 10mg Anavar MAX ed for first cycle only!!! Also you better hope its Var you buy not dbol like what almost ALL sources sell, because it will fuck a female up. This is no place to fool around with bro science. Talk to the pro, her Var is certified legit. I trust it so much my daughter is on it and brother that is a lot of trust right there.

ok well it seems that everyone has a different opinion on what she shud take, i dont wanna give her any rough shit where her clit is gunna turn into a softball, have a goatee and sideburns and a deeper voice than me.. couple of you mentioned her hitting some weights, deff would be a good option but the situation shes in shes only going to have time to hit cardio real hard. so its either going to be var or clen? all im trying to do here is rip fat off her quick, obv have her onthe strick diet just figured an aas wud work faster and give better results than some bs from gnc

So every guy that's ever been on here gets raped for wanting to do gear before years of weights but she should start on var?

She doesn't even lift. Start with that

I am going to provide a recommendation which is uncoventional, but which is a great choice for a 1st time female user...as well as advanced users. Most guys here know I wouldn't spit out a recommendation without giving it some serous thought, and so it is with the following recommendation. The VERY BEST steroid I have EVER found for women who want to add muscle & strength while minimizing androgenic side effects is SD. Yes...Superdrol. Why? Many reasons.

First of all, aside from adding muscle & strength, what is usually the main priority of women who first begin using AAS? They want to avoid masculinization. If that is the case, you won't find a better steroid for this purpose than SD. Not only is SD's androgenic rating as low as Anavar itself, but real-world experience has shown this steroid to be one of the most mild in terms of androgenic side effects, per mg. This alone makes it a great choice, but is it better than Anavar? Hell yes it is. Why? At first glance it would appear that Anavar and SD are equal in terms of androgenic potency...and this would be true. However, SD is much, MUCH, more potent than Anavar as a muscle builder, being several times stronger for growth, per mg. In the case of SD, this means you can take LESS total mg while also gaining MORE muscle. That is a win-win situation.

Just 5 mg of SD will provide considerably more growth than 10 mg of Var, while supplying a reduced androgenic punch. In fact, just 2.5 mg of SD will provide more growth than 10 mg of var...easily. Just 5 mg of SD per day is enough to make ANY beginning female blow the fuck up...and I will tell you this, not only will it provide less androgenic sides than 10 mg of Var, but it will work 5X better! Only the most advanced women will need more than 10 mg per day to grow! The bottom line is this. If a women really wants to grow, while continuing to maintain her full femininity, then she does not have to look any further than SD. It is better than Var all the way around when the goal is to add mass & strength while minimizing androgenic side effects...and that is a FACT! Even the most sensitize women could run 5 mg per day of SD and retain their full beauty....and the large majority of women would never have any significant problems with 10 mg per day, just like most women do fine with 10 mg of Var.

Now, it is inevitable that someone will say...SD is too harsh! Too harsh in what way? Liver toxicity? Bullshit! 5 mg daily is a breeze for anyone's liver...and even 10 mg is pretty easy to cope with. The only side effect which might be off-putting to some is its ability to cause lethargy and appetite suppression in some cases, but the chances of this occuring are GREATLY redced when using only 5-10 mg per day. Even at 30 mg daily many guys feel completely fine, so the overwhelmingly large majority of women would do just fine on 5-10 mg per day from a feel-good standpoint. Aside from these things, what other objections are there? It adds a ton of muscle & strength with minimal androgenic side effects...the liver can easily handle that dose...and most women will feel complerely fine, so why not SD? What other objections are there for women with this criteria? From where I am sitting...the answer is none.

ok well it seems that everyone has a different opinion on what she shud take, i dont wanna give her any rough shit where her clit is gunna turn into a softball, have a goatee and sideburns and a deeper voice than me.. couple of you mentioned her hitting some weights, deff would be a good option but the situation shes in shes only going to have time to hit cardio real hard. so its either going to be var or clen? all im trying to do here is rip fat off her quick, obv have her onthe strick diet just figured an aas wud work faster and give better results than some bs from gnc

If fat loss is her main goal, she will lose fat considerably faster with something like Ephedrine HCL than she will with Anavar.

^^^^ very good information right there, but again with her circumstances only doing heavy cardio I would do clen over AAS. Like he said she wants to shred off the fat. Once she finds more time in her weeks to had weight training then I think she should take mike's point of view and try SD. mostly because I feel its easier to get good SD then it is to get good Var. Var is really hard to get, I have heard people say if you had legit Var from the 80's you only need 20mg where people now need 100mg. So that tells me some thing right there, but who knows thats all just forum talk. When you really break it down to what her goals are I think its a simple answer.

I am going to provide a recommendation which is uncoventional, but which is a great choice for a 1st time female user...as well as advanced users. Most guys here know I wouldn't spit out a recommendation without giving it some serous thought, and so it is with the following recommendation. The VERY BEST steroid I have EVER found for women who want to add muscle & strength while minimizing androgenic side effects is SD. Yes...Superdrol. Why? Many reasons.

First of all, aside from adding muscle & strength, what is usually the main priority of women who first begin using AAS? They want to avoid masculinization. If that is the case, you won't find a better steroid for this purpose than SD. Not only is SD's androgenic rating as low as Anavar itself, but real-world experience has shown this steroid to be one of the most mild in terms of androgenic side effects, per mg. This alone makes it a great choice, but is it better than Anavar? Hell yes it is. Why? At first glance it would appear that Anavar and SD are equal in terms of androgenic potency...and this would be true. However, SD is much, MUCH, more potent than Anavar as a muscle builder, being several times stronger for growth, per mg. In the case of SD, this means you can take LESS total mg while also gaining MORE muscle. That is a win-win situation.

Just 5 mg of SD will provide considerably more growth than 10 mg of Var, while supplying a reduced androgenic punch. In fact, just 2.5 mg of SD will provide more growth than 10 mg of var...easily. Just 5 mg of SD per day is enough to make ANY beginning female blow the fuck up...and I will tell you this, not only will it provide less androgenic sides than 10 mg of Var, but it will work 5X better! Only the most advanced women will need more than 10 mg per day to grow! The bottom line is this. If a women really wants to grow, while continuing to maintain her full femininity, then she does not have to look any further than SD. It is better than Var all the way around when the goal is to add mass & strength while minimizing androgenic side effects...and that is a FACT! Even the most sensitize women could run 5 mg per day of SD and retain their full beauty....and the large majority of women would never have any significant problems with 10 mg per day, just like most women do fine with 10 mg of Var.

Now, it is inevitable that someone will say...SD is too harsh! Too harsh in what way? Liver toxicity? Bullshit! 5 mg daily is a breeze for anyone's liver...and even 10 mg is pretty easy to cope with. The only side effect which might be off-putting to some is its ability to cause lethargy and appetite suppression in some cases, but the chances of this occuring are GREATLY redced when using only 5-10 mg per day. Even at 30 mg daily many guys feel completely fine, so the overwhelmingly large majority of women would do just fine on 5-10 mg per day from a feel-good standpoint. Aside from these things, what other objections are there? It adds a ton of muscle & strength with minimal androgenic side effects...the liver can easily handle that dose...and most women will feel complerely fine, so why not SD? What other objections are there for women with this criteria? From where I am sitting...the answer is none.

good info MA, always seem to solve problems

You don't just throw a steroid at everything. Hell we have guys on here who are in prime shape for a natural and get shot down all the time for "not being big enough to juice yet". She's a cardio bunny that wants to lean up, just give her ephedrine.

IML Gear Cream!
She's entitled to do gears like everyone else :coffee:

Back