• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Michelle Martinez

Keyser Soze

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Only me or what ?

Guess its because she's asian. LOL !! This girl have so great voice.

Martinez, asian? Gotta be a flip?

She can sing, but that really isn't my thang.

this is ag, ud do better posting pics of trannys getting double anal.....

Op's taste in music = Questionably non-hetero.

After winning numerous singing competitions in the Bay Area, Midwest and Canada, she landed a spot on the WB Network's "Live in Hollywood" and won during Amateur Night. Surely the years of singing experience couldn't hurt, as the young singer used the momentum of the win to start working on her demo with established producers such as Traxamillion, Charles Williams, and Smash Hitta. When she finally turned 21, she started performing at various musical venues around the Bay Area, and later opened for Colby O'Donis and Donnie of MTV's "Making The Band". But it wasn't until she started recording herself on YouTube that she started gaining international recognition, with over 55,000 subscribers and over 3 million views and counting. It was because of her viral videos that Avex Music Group in Japan sent an invitation to live and train there for 3 months, which she happily accepted.

More @ Michelle Martinez

[h=2]Michelle Martinez .............[/h]

I need some pics , nudes, if not pics of BJ's in order to establish the facts, if not GTFO !!!

i see negs in the OPs future

negged

Asian chicks never have done anything for the blood flow to my penis. the fundamental flaw with rub and tug parlors.

196163_10152334391665363_217590882_n.jpg

JM9edit.jpg

Ok guys i back away now !!

Asian chicks never have done anything for the blood flow to my penis. the fundamental flaw with rub and tug parlors.

Im addicted to them. Been over in Thailand for many years. So now i finding it hard to adapt. LOL !!

Back