• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So much for Asia Pharma NOT being an UG lab

interesting read. so the aas dealer is just as evil and corruptive to our countrys addicts as the heroine and meth dealers who knew. That whole doc was written for emotional effect. i have nerver read a feteral doc with so many juicy details before. typically the legalese is so thick you cant understand them. it was written like a novel. Who are they trying to convince?

interesting read. so the aas dealer is just as evil and corruptive to our countrys addicts as the heroine and meth dealers who knew. That whole doc was written for emotional effect. i have nerver read a feteral doc with so many juicy details before. typically the legalese is so thick you cant understand them. it was written like a novel. Who are they trying to convince?

Oh no doubt I hear you bro. I just wanted to point out if they were a real pharmaceutical compant like World pharma says they would be on this list. Its an UGL...

Oh no doubt I hear you bro. I just wanted to point out if they were a real pharmaceutical compant like World pharma says they would be on this list. Its an UGL...

I thought they were UGL with over priced aas but people seemed to get attacked here if they have something bad to say about a sponsor so I didn't bother to say anything since I am new..

wp cooks his gear in his own kitchen

krolly's m.o. seems pretty clear, disgruntled because he can't afford FAA approved gear

What ever happened to WP? I miss his awkward language barriered posts

Oh no, my gears have been UG this whole time.

Fo shizzle my nizzle

Somebody needs to find me hg gears.

IML Gear Cream!
Double agree. It's actually the brand I trust most.

Not when they are charging like HG and SAYING it is HG. how is lying "trustable" ?? makes no sense to me
I am sure the gear is good. but for them lying.... I won't use them...

I remember back in the day I got some organon yellow tops, the real ones and some galenicka test E.

Naught two was the year, back when hg was actual hg and all the UGLs didn't plaster their names all over every board across the net.

I abused the hell out of that gear. Those days are long gone now and this makes me sad.

What thread am I in again ?

:coffee:

i?m gunna sue that wp cunt, no wonder i didnt respond to AAS

AP is good stuff, but if you thought it was a legit pharma lab you are a fukin wally

Asia Pharma is the best gear out there. It is better than human grade.

In case you wankers didn't notice my new title, you've been warned. Anymore AP smack talk I'll ban you all.

Back