• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Got Hypocrisy?

jagbender

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Pages

Scroll to top

[h=1]Got Hypocrisy? CAIR Demands School Accomodate Muslim Prayer; Attacks Voluntary Bible Lessons[/h]
Tweet

CAIR-Quran.jpg

mike-150x150.jpg

I often say ?the hypocrisy of the left know no bounds? ? which is true. But the left has nothing on the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). Two stories from Michigan illustrate the point ? loud and clear.
In October of 2009, CAIR-Michigan demanded that Huron Park Elementary School in Roseville, Michigan stop handing out permission slips for students to participate in voluntary Bible lessons ? off school property. Not only did the school acquiesce and stop the practice; it apologized for doing so.
From CAIR?s press release at the time:
The Michigan chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR-MI) said today that a Detroit-area school district has apologized for handing out permission slips for Bible study classes to elementary school students.
CAIR-MI sent a letter to Roseville Public Schools after receiving a complaint from two parents of children who attend Huron Park Elementary School about distribution by teachers of permission slips for the Bible classes at a local Baptist church.
Fast forward to April of this year. The same CAIR-Michigan demanded that Dearborn, Michigan Public Schools accommodate Muslim prayer ? on school property.
From ArabAmericanNews.com:
The Council on American Islamic Relations of Michigan (CAIR-MI) staff recently met with Dearborn Public Schools Superintendent Brian Whiston to discuss concerns from some parents regarding prayer accommodations in Dearborn Public Schools.

Dearborn Public Schools has implemented a policy which fully accommodates student-led prayer in all the schools, as well as unexcused absences for students who leave early on Fridays for Jumu?ah prayers. CAIR-MI is currently in discussion with Melvindale Public Schools to get similar accommodations for students that are now in place for Dearborn Public Schools.
Can that be spelled any other way than b-l-a-t-a-n-t h-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y?
Imagine, for a moment, transplanted American Christians living in any Muslim country in the world and demanding that the local madrassa stop allowing (forcing) children to bow down to Allah five times a day. You with me so far?
Now, after that incomprehensible thought sinks in, imagine those same transplanted American Christians showing up at the madrassa (or a madrassa across town) and demanding that it accommodate Christian children (as if there would be Christian children to accommodate) and their desire for prayer time.
The only question is: How would the Christian parents be ?punished? ? and would their children be punished along with them?

One concern is about teachers indoctrinating students to a religion, the other is about accommodating students already held beliefs. Christian children automatically get their holidays off by proxy, the other religions have to do it on their own schedule, I don't see any hypocrisy here.

One concern is about teachers indoctrinating students to a religion, the other is about accommodating students already held beliefs. Christian children automatically get their holidays off by proxy, the other religions have to do it on their own schedule, I don't see any hypocrisy here.

Do Christians get holidays off in Israel? Turkey? Japan? China? Kenya? You want your religious days off, live in a country that was founded by your religion of choice.

They are a pox on Michigan.

Bella Donna is my Pope........

Back