• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PSL Generic Blue Tops Lab Results

SouthsideCigar

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am currently using PSL EP Test and EP Deca and decided to get some Generic Blue Top HGH.
I am only doing 2-3ius/day for longevity purposes.
I followed the sticky posted above and did 10ius IM and had blood work done 4 1/2 hours after injection.

Results:

GHBloodwork.JPG

def looks gtg to me...13.4 is very good..and your e2 is just right..looks like your gonna be making some progress on that plan...

Labs are a little low but 4 1/2 hours is past the peak..

looks great!
PSL seems pretty awesome lately! Just got more amps in from them!
guy seems all around honest! and its hard to get good hGH lately! so THANK YOU FOR THE POST MAN!

There's gains to be had in those vials! Much better than a variety of recent tests from other sources, which is good to see. Happy growing!

yeah 4.5 hours is a stretch but GH but if you have a baseline to compare to and you do it the same time everytime then it doesnt matter what your numbers are really. Example, I got 23 on some yellows at 3 hours a year ago. Got blacks and getting 31 so i can compare the quality. So if he gets 13 at 4.5 hours and then runs greens and tests them at the same time and gets a 12 then he knows they are close, where if the greens get him a 20 then he knows which is by far superior.

Back