• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Roman Fritz's Vlog

Gregzs

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Roman Fritz has signed with Universal. His English is pretty good.

Good addition to the Animal Team, thanks for sharing.

Guest posing at the East German Championships

He was denied his pro card due to the newer guidelines.

Keine Pro Card f?r Roman Fritz

No Pro Card for Roman Fritz
New rule change for the professional status

Translation:

After Roman Fritz at the Arnold Amateur in spring won bronze, and finally the men's overall victory in the German Championship won, saw his career planning actually the Pro Card and start at the FIBO Pro or Pro Prague in 2014 before.

Through his medal place the Pro Card seemed himself to be just a formality, the IFBB but which had in 2011 rules amended accordingly , that only medal places entitle at a Continental or World Championships or at the Arnold Amateur competition for the Pro Card.

Why do we only quite economical pro cards distributed in the rest of the world, while eg. alone at the Nationals in the U.S. are Pro Cards awarded 60, the IFBB President Dr. Rafael Santonja told us personally in the interview , when we interviewed him last spring to control then current Pro Card.

The desire of Roman Fritz after the Pro Card He was denied his request now submitted, however.

Apparently that has the 2011 scheme changed again and his third place finish at the Arnold Amateur is now no longer sufficient. Although he also has are his world overall title as a junior in the book - the title was enough for his time Daniel Hill to allow the Pro status - however, the more career just this Daniel Hill perhaps reason enough for the IFBB, this is a one-time process be left in the IFBB history.

"The IFBB is of the view that the logical continuation of the junior class is the men's class of amateurs, not the Pro status," say it to from the IFBB Headquarters.

The DBFV was the rule change so far unknown, however, managing director Guido Falk and DBFV President Erich Janner best endeavors have been used for novel - but not with the corresponding result.

The new scheme for the Pro Card

The new system provides for the Pro Card only for the overall winner of the Arnold Amateur competitions and the Olympics before, and for the TOP 3 in the men's overall winner piercing the World Cup. The change apparently exists already for at least one year ...

What has been the Pro Card, you can read here (but still with the old qualification rules).

For Roman Fritz means that he must again make a run in the amateurs, to secure the Pro Card.

A quick update video to clear up all the rumors that have been going around about me not getting my pro card.
In short: The IFBB has changed the qualification standards for the 2014 contest season for european athletes. Only Overall winners at international amateur shows, such as the Arnold Classic, Mr. Olympia, World Championships etc., may obtain an IFBB Pro Card. This means that my Top 3 placing at the Arnold ?13 and my overall national german title aren?t enough anymore.

I?m not going to complain, cry, or be angry about that. I?ll get back into the gym and reclaim what has almost been mine. IFBB PRO STATUS!

My first attempt will take place at the Amateur MR. O in Prague, Czech Republik in June 2014...

16 weeks out of the Amateur Olympia June 7 2014

Shredding Back, Bis, and Delts with Roman Fritz

NJ Animal Barbell Club Event 6/23

Animal will be holding a special NJ ABC event with special guest, IFBB Pro Roman "Rex" Fritz. Wear your Animal gear with pride. Admission is free.

23 North Main Street

Milltown, NJ 08850

Roman "Rex" Fritz: Off-Season Legs

IML Gear Cream!
"Roman Revealed" Official Trailer

Yard Work with IFBB Pro Roman "Rex" Fritz

dudes in an amazing shape but I most say; as much as I love universal I have to say that I wish they improved some of their formulas.

Roman Revealed: Part 1

Roman Revealed: Part 2

Roman Revealed: Part 3

Chest at Muscle Beach Featuring Roman "Rex" Fritz

Animal: I Want To Be A Legend

Roman "Rex" Fritz: Destroying Arms At Diamond Gym

Back