• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk

cube789

tarmac terrorist
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk - LIBRARY OF MOST CONTROVERSIAL FILES

Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk

An Evangelical Pastor managed to abuse victims after convincing them that his penis contains HOLY MILK. The criminal: Valdeci Sobreni Picano of Brazil.

Valdeci Sobrino Picanto is a Brazilian Evangelical Pastor. He has been arrested after deceiving the faithful using the name of the "Holy Spirit", by using these foolish lies. This criminal pastor claimed that the Holy Spirit would secrete from his penis in the form of "sacred milk". This pastor said that his penis was blessed and that "the Lord had consecrated him with divine milk of the Holy Spirit" and, of course, he had to release it in order to "evangelize".

"He has convinced us that only God could come into our lives through our mouth and that's why he would do what he did". Often, after worship, pastor Valdeci would take us to the where the funds were kept at the back of the Church and asked us to have Oral sex with him until the Holy Spirit would come through ejaculation".

This is the testimony of one of his victims.

This pastor is already in jail where, he said when they arrested him, that he intends to continue watering his cellmates with his sacred milk.

Source:
http://www.que.es/ultimas-noticias/curiosas/201301282045-detenido-pastor-evangelico-violar-fieles-cont.html?anker_2

Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk

This pastor is already in jail where, he said when they arrested him, that he intends to continue watering his cellmates with his sacred milk.

criminal-orange-robe_~k8722912.jpg

:lol:

This guy is impressive. I typically feel bad for the victims... But the victim here are to stupid to feel bad for. I would bet big monies that they just wanted to suck his cawk. One member found out that he had several other people where pleasuring him as well and caused a scene. Then all the other cock suckers had to fall in line or they would be seen as whorish.

This story really made my shitty day! :lol:

Hey! I wonder if his milk was pastorized?

Theboss

Thats awesome.Why didnt I think of this.I think Im going to try this out in my community.But my holy semen is for females only.I will bless them all in the name of the one and only.Theboss.

Phuquin dude is brilliant!

People who worship anyone are such suckers, er, cock suckers!

Why arrest the guy for getting a bunch of blowjobs? They should arrest the fucking morons who believed him for being so stupid.

Why arrest the guy for getting a bunch of blowjobs? They should arrest the fucking morons who believed him for being so stupid.
seems it was consensual so I don't see why he got charged for others stupidity. Churches screw people all the time and no one gets busted

Back