IronMag Research Chems

Sperm count on AAS

Rep Points

Sperm count on AAS

I know its possible but is it likely you can get a girl pregnant while on? My Endo said its likely with prolonged TRT I wouldn't be able to have kids without use of HCG. I currently take 400mg Test C, and 200mg Deca per week. Curious if I am shooting blanks or is there a chance I am still fertile. Also if I wanted kids can I just add some HCG into this protocol? I do have testicular atrophy like maybe 25%.

Thanks guys...replies from those with direct experience would be ideal.

Rep Points

yes course its possible you can still knock up your girl on cycle..only way to find out if your shooting blanks is have her get of bc or get a sperm test

after being on for 2 years i ended up knocking up my gf after i had come off after 4 or 5 months..not exaclty what your talking about, but just throwing in my 2 cents

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I got my wife preggers at the end of a 8 month cycle... And I know I pulled out in time every time. And my balls were raisins.

But my kid is black and me and my wife are white... so I'm not sure how that happened. J/k

Rep Points

I believe Evan centopani and branch warren had kids within the last couple years soooo
    "so tren makes you 6 ft 4 with wide shoulders and a pretty narrow waist at 270 or so? plus athletic and good looking and rich?

man we should all buy a bunch" -KOS

Rep Points

I think I might ask to have my sperm count evaluated. Then again on HCG. Curious if I'm fertile because I like dumping loads in her.

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

If you like sex... Don't have kids. I'm not advocating condoms(psssfttt) I'm just sayin

Rep Points

Well my sperm count is in the shitter right now. My wife and I have one daughter(thank God) but have been trying to have another ever since. She is about to be 7 years old. That is right...6 years minus a deployment(13 months) and nothing. I have jerked off into a cup so many times i could have filled a milk jug by now. We have gone back so many times to the doctors and at times, have given up due to frustration(with doctor results). Funny thing is I was off the sauce for a full year and my sperm count was lower then when is was on a trt dose! WTF right? My wife and I are going to try hmg, hcg, and clomid. I tried hcg and clomid for that year I had off and nothing. We have even talked about IVF but don't know if we are willing to go that far just yet. Now dont get me wrong, i have blasted and cruised through those six years(minus the one year of no gear at all) thinking it would just happen because we already have a kid. We are going to try this protocol(hcg, hmg, clomid) without the doctors this time because it is getting retarded expensive. If if doesn't work I guess we will go back to the doctors and talk about IVF. Good luck to you brother. I hope you can have kids one day, they are a blessing!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

@ Predator (and Trojan)

What does your endo has to say about HCG during a cycle, blast and cruise? Would it prevent from going infertile?

I am currently taking some time of aas. This September I am going to start a blast and cruise (16 weeks blast, 10weeks cruise, 14 weeks blast, and hopefully a pct). Should I use, lets say 500IU of HCG throughout the cycle, or not bother?

Rep Points

^Unfortunately I really can't answer that because everyone is different. For Trojan hcg might be beneficial, for me it was not. I have cycled on and off gear since 1999-2000 and just started crusing a few years ago.I had never used hcg at all until this baby trying protocol started. Obviously my wife and i had a child before, when i had cycled all those years and never used hcg. At some point after the birth of my first and unfortunately only child up to this point, my sperm count took a nose dive. There is no way to pinpoint were or when, but it did.

Rep Points

Dannie I am not sure what my sperm count looked like prior to AAS, or now while cruising on a higher TRT dose. I think HCG typically does work for people to raise sperm count that's why asked what I did. I guess the only way to curb my curiosity is to ask to be tested. I should get that done really soon before my insurance rolls over and it costs me out of pocket I just need to find a new endo because the one I have around here doesn't seem to want to get with my program. He works with me but he was satisfied with my levels being like 500 and I'm not. I went a clinic route and now my levels are probably great at 400mg vs 150mg per week. So I don't want to go back and deal with an endo I don't feel is servicing me appropriately.

Basically I have no clue if HCG actually raises sperm count since most people here are using it to get test production up and going and don't test their sperm counts.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thanks for the answers guys.
    IMO aas abusers infertility(/ low sperm count) is caused by prolonged testicular atrophy.
    I better play it safe and add 500IU of HCG, ew throughout my blast and cruise.