• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bunk Bp test e and c

vforgy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I'm 6 weeks in a test cycle and no gains no added strength no sides good or bad!! I thought maybe it was just underdosed so I upped it to over a gram a week for past few weeks still nothing!! Training 5 times a week eating right (a lot) and well nothing!! My big question is should I even bother with any pct seeing how I doubt I am even shut Down from this shit or can I save my nolva for the next cycle with real gear. Would love to name the source but we will not go there today!! :shooter:

save the nolva. your shooting some form of oil without gear in it... well waht ester is the test?

never mind just reread your title. gear=bunk

What does BP stands for, in the title of this thread?

Balkan pharmaceuticals!! I got 1ml amps. My 3rd cycle and I am familiar with what is "supposed" to be goin on at this point in the cycle

Crap, Balkanhas always been spot on. care to post pics with visible batch no of the fake amps?
Btw where did you get them from?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Balkan pharmaceuticals!! I got 1ml amps. My 3rd cycle and I am familiar with what is "supposed" to be goin on at this point in the cycle
Damn, that sucks. Balkan rocked for me ? No gear - no pct.

Sold all this supposed "gear" to a friend at cost and even told him I was pretty sure it was fake! Lol I am not sure if I'm allowed to say the source I used!! Just placed an order with naps and hoping for the best what do you think about naps products?

And yeah I've used balkan in the past with good results!! Love there dbol!!

Never triad BP oils from Naps. orals been spot on.

IML Gear Cream!
So I'm 6 weeks in a test cycle and no gains no added strength no sides good or bad!! I thought maybe it was just underdosed so I upped it to over a gram a week for past few weeks still nothing!! Training 5 times a week eating right (a lot) and well nothing!! My big question is should I even bother with any pct seeing how I doubt I am even shut Down from this shit or can I save my nolva for the next cycle with real gear. Would love to name the source but we will not go there today!! :shooter:
If this is your first cycle i think you are just expecting too much. if not then i am sorry man.

but for me i dont notice much till week 5-6. then gains slowly come. its not extreme like people expect that are new ot aas ( unless i assume they are very underdeveloped)

but i havent used BP in a long time and dont like it because of the crappy tops the vials had for a while.. lost a bunch of gear due to that and never got it replaces. so i stopped going ot that source and now avoid BP..

fak... sorry man..... scrioxx is good i know that much! hopefully they will help you out (where you got this stuff from)

Would look to the source for some clarification of your unhappiness...

when ever i have issues like that the first thing i do is get blood work to back up my story. If i am on drol my RBC should be elevated and ect for each compound they react to different things. Then I contact the sponsor letting them know the situation that your not happy, and would like a resolution. Let them know you have run labs and you are not a reverse scammer. 99% of the time the sponsor will send you replacements and freebies for the trouble with the lab work and the time. The sponsor i went through I got bad GH from after running a serum test and they replaced all the GH fast and sent me an entire cycle free. Some times sponsors get bad raws or bad gear when it comes from China. They cant lab test every thing which sucks, but BP should be spot on every time there a big company so chances are your sponsor is not going straight to BP and buying counterfits.

Thanks for the advice jay steel I should get bloods done just for my own satisfaction! This is not my first cycle and I know how my body reacts to elevated test levels, pimply legs, sex drive is through the roof and gains in the gym and on the scale slowly increase. Not to mention that good retaining water look in the mirror! Just placed an order with naps for some geneza gear so we will see how that goes!

Sorry to re-kindle an old fire, buttt I have tried several BP products still in the blister packs, with all the right markings, & ALL OF IT was fake; totally bunk garbage filled with nothing but filler, or empty sterilized oil; all those Alinboard people say, "oh check your diet, & training" when I used the same compounds from a different place, and blew up almost instantly;

All the dudes on that forum who called me a liar, were f*cking small, & soft; stay away from BP, or any "too good to be true" source......just my 2 cents.

Back