• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Jamie Eason Nude

TheGreatSatan

38lbs lost
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is this the closest she's been to nude?

Jamie-Eason-Almost-Naked.jpg

That is about the closest you will find of her nude. She just never did nudes. However, I am willing to take her into the nearest bed room and get her naked and report back to you guys.

I have every desire to get her nude but respect she isn't a whore; somethings are best left to your imagination.

Hey guys (and girls?), she's officially taken.
She is also officially pregnant.
True story.

Yes it's true, she's carrying my baby, sorry guys.

Douche

Yes it's true, she's carrying my baby, sorry guys.

Really, your baby? Prince just met and spoke with Jamie at this years Olympia. He said her fiance' spoiled the talk they were having and said he was a douche bag and obviously didn't lift either. So thanks douchebag and pick up some weights while your at it.:loser:

Really, your baby? Prince just met and spoke with Jamie at this years Olympia. He said her fiance' spoiled the talk they were having and said he was a douche bag and obviously didn't lift either. So thanks douchebag and pick up some weights while your at it.:loser:

That was a joke you fucking faggot. It's actually your mother that's carrying my baby.

Negged^^^^^^^^^^^

thats definitely the edge of a nipple

*squints*

I think.

Back