• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

3rd Cycle Test E, Deca, Dbol cycle advice....

liloazn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Guys,

This is my 3rd cycle. First 2 cycle consist of just 500mg of Test E for 12 weeks with clomid and nolva pct. Made some good gains and it's been a year now and Im looking to incorporate Deca and Dbol into the picture. Stats are 32 years old, 215lbs, 15% bf, and lifting for 14 years. Diet at 4000 calories/day. Just want to dot my I's and cross my T's before starting this cycle. Thank you in advance for your help.

Cycle:

Week 1-12 800mg Test E 2 x week
Week 1-10 400mg Deca 2 x week
Week 1-4 50mg Dbol/day
Week 2-12 .5mg Adex EOD
Week 1-10 Caber .5mg 1 x week
Week 1-14 HCG 250iu's 2 x week
Week 1-12 Liv52

PCT:

Week 12-16 Nolva 40/40/40/40
Week 12-15 Clomid 100/50/50

Should I incorporate Adex or Asin into PCT??? or is what I have good enough.

What else do I need to add or what do I need to exclude??? Thanks

Any help guys??? Planning to start cycle in July. Read a bunch of posts saying that you cant use Nolva with Deca but some other post says it's okay to??? Thanks.

And also my pct will start 2 weeks after test e cycle. Nolva week 14-18 and clomid 14-17.

get an AI to use while on cycle like aromasin. Nolva while on cycle with a 19 nor like deca is asking for trouble

i can usually handle my estrogen pretty good while running this, but if i do start growing tits and gets bad and libido gets all fucked up which i never have a problem with than ill run the adex and caber

not bad at all, but start running the AI in week 1 and run the caber e4d instead of once a week. Just run clomid for pct. gl

I'd start with lower dbol. I'm 250 and 30mgs is enough to have me repping 405 bench and cripple me on leg or back day but that's just me so if you know your dose looks good

Back