• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

jUST read this thread The proper use of Sustanon - Good by "bkunzo01" PLEASE DO NOT!

needtobebig

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
jUST read this thread The proper use of Sustanon - Good by "bkunzo01" PLEASE DO NOT!

I DON'T KNOW HOE OLD THIS LINK WAS BUT THIS USER IS A AN IDIOT! Has No Clue how to "stack" front or end load whatsoever or he is a IFBB Pro who has a tolerance that NO user on here should concur with, I wouldn't live through a Ronnie Coleman stack. He mentioned, "this is what the pros use/do" several times. That is why I say that. Anyways he hates Sustanon which has proven itself over and over 100,000's of times to be a test staple of any cycle! says that on week one to inject 250 ED!!!!! LMFAO..., WTF are you serious!!!!!!!? Is this guy joking and how is he allowed to give such advice, w/out BEING WARNED ONCE THEN BANNED FOR LIFE? Her then proceeds to say to inject ED or EOD max doe 8-10 weeks. Like one member said, that is why there are 4 esters. He must think that they disappear in your system or something. Plus there is the multiplicity effect..., OK your body does "eat" various esters and pick them out to gobble up and disappear like pac-man! lastly cuz this moron just uninformed "more is better and more than that is best" attitudes of a guy who I guarantee you cannot see a single setoff abs on him, anyways pisses me off. SO he says that you follow HIS pan and you will be walking around w 6-800mg of test in your system at cycle end? More like 2,200+. Deaconate IS active for 4 weeks. anyways. Look it up and read it and see if you find his and his partners logic mathematically and scenically ridiculous. Just a poor fella trying to act like he knows FAR more than he does and play "Juice Chemist" lol it is an old article I, just wanted to make sure that everyone is being responsible out there and not listening to rubbish! Best Wishes

^^^ empathises :coffee:

This is the article I subscribe to when using sustanon

So You Want To Use Sustanon 250 huh???

By OuchThatHurts
Sustanon. Every BBer in the world knows the name. Every ?noob? has to try it. But is it a good choice for BBers? Not really. Unless you know what you?re doing and even then you would likely have better and more stable results with less expensive and easier to maintain compounds. Let?s take a look at Sustanon.
Sustanon was originally designed and formulated by Organon as a timed-release compound used for androgen replacement for hypogonadic males, HRT, and all the other uses where androgens are indicated. The difference being that Sustanon (sustained release) was designed to be administered once per month. By combining multiple esters in such a way, starting with shorter chain molecules (propionate) and progressing to longer ones (decanoate), you can design a formula that takes effect almost immediately and releases it?s payload (testosterone) over a length of time.

So let?s look at the esters in Sustanon. Would anyone consider stacking two forms of esterified test in a single cycle? For example, would you combine propionate and enanthate? If so, how would you do it? Would you take 30mg or propionate every other day or twice a week along with 100mg of enanthate at the same time? Of course not! Well not only are you doing that with sust, but with FOUR esters, not just two. Testosterone is testosterone whether your body cleaves it from a short molecule or a long molecule. Many people still think that these different esters of the same organic compound are somehow different or ?synergistic?. That?s almost like saying the caffeine in coffee is different than the caffeine in Pepsi. And if you stack coffee and Pepsi you?ll have a more pronounced effect or synergistic effect.

There IS a difference but in only one regard and that is that you will get MORE raw test mg/mg with shorter esters than longer ones. The reason for this is simple. The larger the molecule, the more carbons are added which increases the total weight of the molecule. In short, more of the molecule?s weight is taken up by carbon and not testosterone. The additional carbon and occasionally oxygen atoms also increase the compound?s solubility and half-life but that is beyond this article. So what esters are we dealing with in Sustanon?
propionate 30mg (2 days)
phenylpropionate 30mg (4 days)
isocaproate 60mg (9 days)
decanoate 100mg (15 days)
In parenthesis, you see their approximate half lives. It is no coincidence that each ester is roughly twice the quantity of the one before it nor is it coincidental that each half life is approx. double the length of the one before it. Still beyond this article. Moving on?

I decided to experiment with Sustanon after receiving a fairly large quantity. Even though I had plenty, I was still thinking greedily and wanted to get the most out of my testosterone dollar. I started with the twice-a-week approach. A month later, I had no gains, a bad flu, and had used almost 20 amps (1ml) at 250mg/ml. I wanted to know what had gone wrong. It didn?t take long to figure out. During the first week, all that had taken effect was the prop and phenylprop. And 120mg total (out of 500mg) is all that my system saw. That?s about enough to suppress the axis but that?s it. Throw two amps in the trash. The second week, probably not much different and had used 4 amps (1000mg). By the third week I had the flu. Not exactly a surprise with all the HPTA suppression and unstable test levels.

Most people have heard of the ?sust flu?? Well, there you go. I was beginning to plan a PCT regimen when it dawned on me? I?m not getting enough STABLE, high levels of testosterone! So not long after that I moved everything to the all to common every-other-day (EOD) approach. Don?t get me wrong, I started noticing results but then again, who wouldn?t? This is a shotgun approach! If you had propionate and enanthate would you just keep dosing until something worked? No. You wouldn?t. The idea there is to just keep shooting the stuff and ?one of them esters? will eventually work. Personally, I don?t like this approach. I think we can do much better. After all, don?t we owe it to Organon to abuse their product properly? SO? how well did it work? I?d have 3 good days, followed by 3 bad days. I was emotional. I wanted to sleep all the time. I had a runny nose. Two different blood tests during this time proved that I had almost twice the free test in my system as the blood test a week later. By this point, my great buy was turning into a great waste. I took 2 months off, did a fairly aggressive PCT and started planning my next cycle.

Here is where it seemed to all come together. I decided to try taking Sustanon as Organon intended, but in BBer amounts. This meant using it less frequently but using larger doses. Using it as a SUSTained-release product. Again, being greedy like I am, I didn?t want to waste the propionate in the Sust so I scheduled the entire cycle dosage amounts based on what I would take if I was doing a propionate-only cycle. This meant 4 amps or 1000mgs. That gave me a starting dose of 120mg propionate (30mg x 4) and instead of taking the next dose of propionate, I knew I could just relax knowing that as the propionate fell off, the phenylpropionate would begin and as the phenylpropionate fell off, the isocaproate would begin, etc, etc.

This worked phenomenal and I began the cycle figuring on every two weeks (one decanoate half life). In reality, I played with this until I found a sweet spot of 8 days (approx. half of a half life). This gave me testosterone levels that remained stable throughout the cycle and at levels that were good for the results I wanted. You may need to adjust this time period to suit your physiology.

Conclusion: If I were to ever use Sustanon in a cycle again, which I doubt since there are less expensive, more stable compounds available, I would use it as intended in BBer amounts. I would do 1000-1500mg once every 8 days. This would allow for it to take immediate effect and with a few additional amps of propionate, you could use it with predictable stability right up until a few days before starting PCT. This dosing regimen, in my opinion, combined with equipoise or nandrolone would be a very productive cycle. Given the choice, I would still stick with enanthate. The injections are usually painless, the stability is high, the half life is fairly long. If you don?t mind EOD injects then prop or phenylprop would also be better choices than Sustanon in my opinion. Especially phenylprop. You would likely have to compound this yourself though as I haven?t seen this ester alone very often except in the case of nandrolone phenylprop (fast-acting deca).

Bare in mind many competitive bodybuilders inject over 1g a day. So 250mg/ day is fairly reasonable

My friend told me he takes it 2X a week (500mg total every week I think) Is that wrong?

Not at all, its very reasonable.
In this game more gear = more gains, but at some point the benefits outweighs the side effects.

personally I also think " you need to pin sus eod due to short esters" is SUCH BULL SHIT!
get prop if thats what you are gonna do!

I pin mine on cycle 2X a week, and would push to 1x a week. I may try that again the next cycle.
I have done omna/sust eod, 2X a week and 1x a week. 2x a week and 1x a week was the same. eod I felt was a hassle that was un needed...

Crap I feel like bulking now lol few more months... few more months... got my omnadren waiting for me hehehe :)

I DON'T KNOW HOE OLD THIS LINK WAS BUT THIS USER IS A AN IDIOT! Has No Clue how to "stack" front or end load whatsoever or he is a IFBB Pro who has a tolerance that NO user on here should concur with, I wouldn't live through a Ronnie Coleman stack. He mentioned, "this is what the pros use/do" several times. That is why I say that. Anyways he hates Sustanon which has proven itself over and over 100,000's of times to be a test staple of any cycle! says that on week one to inject 250 ED!!!!! LMFAO..., WTF are you serious!!!!!!!? Is this guy joking and how is he allowed to give such advice, w/out BEING WARNED ONCE THEN BANNED FOR LIFE? Her then proceeds to say to inject ED or EOD max doe 8-10 weeks. Like one member said, that is why there are 4 esters. He must think that they disappear in your system or something. Plus there is the multiplicity effect..., OK your body does "eat" various esters and pick them out to gobble up and disappear like pac-man! lastly cuz this moron just uninformed "more is better and more than that is best" attitudes of a guy who I guarantee you cannot see a single setoff abs on him, anyways pisses me off. SO he says that you follow HIS pan and you will be walking around w 6-800mg of test in your system at cycle end? More like 2,200+. Deaconate IS active for 4 weeks. anyways. Look it up and read it and see if you find his and his partners logic mathematically and scenically ridiculous. Just a poor fella trying to act like he knows FAR more than he does and play "Juice Chemist" lol it is an old article I, just wanted to make sure that everyone is being responsible out there and not listening to rubbish! Best Wishes

English please, thank you.

^Wow, ok, since you like to write so much, could you share your expert/professional knowledge then and write up an sust 250 article since you have all the right answers? :winkfinger:

4-5mls every 8 days or GTFO!

4-5mls every 8 days or GTFO!

that will be my bulker with omnadrens from PSL this fall. cept every 7 days so its on the same day ew. :p nothing else. maybe some igf1 or an oral .. i avoid orals but i got some dbol i should prob use up some year soon...

Yeah I would go every 7 days as well.

I'm lining up the same thing later this year with AY anadrol :daydream:

I have never Sust every 5 or 7 days.. I may have to give it a go!

Back