Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Tren E Color?? Is this right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

Tren E Color?? Is this right?

I got something today and i have a question

the Tren E is really really dark.. like coffee dark almost.. the other two I ahve from previous order are much much lighter. Is this normal?

Also, shout outs to MLG for hooking up the orals, dude definitely threw me a bonus much love!

Still growin

Rep Points

Sounds oxidized to me, like overheated... But never seen their gear before.
    I'll get there or Die trying...

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Tren can come in different shades as you can read in some of the prior post. The hormone is still good.

Icon
    MLG Sponsored Bodybuilder

BOARD REP

Rep Points

there is nothing wrong with it...MLG is official.

MLG Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I have seen Tren from yellowish to rusty looking. It's all about heat and cooling the hormone is still GTG. I like the darker but its mental, just looks meaner.
    The process used has eliminated the PIP but causes color changes. The only thing you need to look for is MLG logo and you know it's good strong Tren.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

you'll be good to go brother

Questions? Free free to email me
    ALVgear-Rep@countermail.com

Rep Points

Amber color, you will know its real when or if you get tren cough

MLG Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ctr10 View Post
    Amber color, you will know its real when or if you get tren cough
    If you get Tren cough, you are not doing something right on the injection.

Rep Points

Im my experience if the tren is orangish it is due to powder oxidation. If it is dark brownish it has been heated too much. Quality tren powder brews up golden yellow in color (carrier dependent as well of course)

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by squatdaddy View Post
    Ok then everyone on this board does not know how to inject, get a real thought will ya

Still growin

Rep Points

Ok then everyone on this board does not know how to inject, get a real thought will ya
    I have shot lots of good tren and have NEVER, not one single time ever gotten tren cough. So if that's your only indicator for good tren your missing the boat.

MLG FORUM MODERATOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

mlg made light tren for 2 yrs and guys complained and complained and then complained some more, they said: he makes it dark, & they make it dark, why does yours look like test, you name it, so he made it dark, just like 99% of everybody else, which is only technique anyway, theres technique and trade secrets, and cooking times, oils filtering all relate to color, the color does not determine the potency, mlg proved that with his light tren, it was kicking guys asses, well they wanted it dark, and now ya got it, try it, youll like it, i actually got a liken to the dark because my friend converted pellets for me for many yrs and when it was dark it was always rocket fuel,

me personally donrt care about the color of anything, i care about the hormone content, remember the guy, my dbol is dark pink, my dbol is light pink, when all was said and done he said, MY DBOL KICKED MY PANSY ASS !!!! the orals are simply amazing, guys gotta stop getting out magnifying glasses and looking for something wrong w/ the gear, you want the top shelf shit, go pay the top shelf dough , then pick it apart, mlg always delivers some kick ass shit and for great prices, shit the service is great, and he even got a couple decent reps man, try it out then join the pack !! i do understand though, alot of guys are new and curious its okay, the more experience you get with it the more youll know, in the long run we tend to all ask alot of questions in the beginning its all good, just dont sweat the small stuff bro's
    MLG CUSTOMER SERVICE REP !!
    www.mlg@securenym.net

Rep Points

Tren Cough Explained Go read this article then go tell Heavy he doesn't know how to inject

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Swfl View Post
    I have shot lots of good tren and have NEVER, not one single time ever gotten tren cough. So if that's your only indicator for good tren your missing the boat.
    well your the minority then, 90% of the people I speak to get it. here's Heavys articleTren Cough Explained

MLG Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Lol!!! That's was a real thought and has been proven. I'm 6 weeks in with ED pinning and not had the " Tren Cough" yet. If you don't get it in a vein or to close to surface then it never makes it to your lungs. Thus, no cough.

Still growin

Rep Points

well your the minority then, 90% of the people I speak to get it. here's Heavys articleTren Cough Explained
    your very defensive of tren cough... are u on it now? maybe lower your dose.

This message was sent using fucking awesomeness.

MLG Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Tren Cough Explained Go read this article then go tell Heavy he doesn't know how to inject
    Good article and it never said it happened 100% of the time with good Tren. Also stated that he changed his injection method. So your theory of getting cough lets you know it's good Tren is way off the mark.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Don't judge by color, tint, this or that, judge by the results..Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by gdeputy View Post
    I got something today and i have a question

the Tren E is really really dark.. like coffee dark almost.. the other two I ahve from previous order are much much lighter. Is this normal?

Also, shout outs to MLG for hooking up the orals, dude definitely threw me a bonus much love!
    MLG Sponsored Bodybuilder

Rep Points

while i don't agree that tren cough has to do with the user not knowing how to inject, the article you provided is nothing more than a best guess as to why it happens.

MLG Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by NaKiD EyE View Post
    while i don't agree that tren cough has to do with the user not knowing how to inject, the article you provided is nothing more than a best guess as to why it happens.
    I never said user didn't know how to inject.... Everyone makes slips or mistakes. It ain't got shit to do with knowing how but none of us are doctors.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BoardAdmin
    tren cough please explain pat. why do you get it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold
    the cough appears to be an anaphylactic reaction. in other words an acute allergic reaction. It can occur with injectables containing high amounts of benzyl alcohol. Trenbolone acetate itself may have an allergenic potential in some people too.

People have been known to die from an anaphylactic reaction to an AAS injection. i read about one where they speculated that high amounts of Benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate were suspected to be the culprit"
    Quote Originally Posted by BoardAdmin
    so it is the BB and not the tren itself? back in the day I would only ge the cough if I did more then 1ml of tren ace . so tren suspension should not cause the cough because there will be no BB in there...correct. probably a CD complexe would work better for the tren no ester
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold
    no, i think tren itself also can do this
    Anaphylaxis Triggered by Benzyl Benzoate in a Preparation of Depot Testosterone Undecanoate

Rep Points

Lol!!! That's was a real thought and has been proven. I'm 6 weeks in with ED pinning and not had the " Tren Cough" yet. If you don't get it in a vein or to close to surface then it never makes it to your lungs. Thus, no cough.
    I understand that, but it happens, I pin rear delts and get it sometimes

Rep Points

Good article and it never said it happened 100% of the time with good Tren. Also stated that he changed his injection method. So your theory of getting cough lets you know it's good Tren is way off the mark.
    I never said it happens all the time but when it does it sucks, I never had a cough from any thing else, so I know when I get the cough it's the real deal, and also it causes insomnia,night sweats, ETC. If I did not get tren cough, I would be weary that it was bunk, because I have run 3 cycles and it seems like I get it every 5th or 6th shot, but everyone is different.
    Last edited by ctr10; 06-14-2013 at 07:20 AM.

MLG Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I never said it happens all the time but when it does it sucks, I never had a cough from any thing else, so I know when I get the cough it's the real deal, and also it causes insomnia,night sweats, ETC. If I did not get tren cough, I would be weary that it was bunk, because I have run 3 cycles and it seems like I get it every 5th or 6th shot, but everyone is different.
    Its all cool Bro!!! I had sweats 2-3 nights and little insomnia. The Caber and Lights Out has took care of both. I had 3 days of hating the world besides that sides been near 0. I love it!!! Started at 50 Ed worked up to 100 ED and working back down to 50 for my last week. Ran 7 weeks w/ Test E 250/week. This was after a 12 week Omni 500/week run.

Rep Points

SD I never did Tren E only Tren Ace, maybe that's the difference, Have you done ace

MLG Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

If it come from MLG no fear that its bunk and its bullshit to say that just cause he ain't coughing. MLG's record speaks for itself. My strength increase has been crazy and I run Cal defiencey all the time. I'm by no means BB er but I can see the changes and what the Dark Ass Tren has done.

MLG Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

SD I never did Tren E only Tren Ace, maybe that's the difference, Have you done ace
    Same here Bro !!! A for me too.

Rep Points

I dont care if its fukin purple! It it's MLG Tren A then I'm pinning that shit! 100mg ED does a body good. Dawg Pooouuunnnddd!!!!!!!!!

MLG Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Swfl View Post
    i'm glad someone said it... You guys drank the MLG Kool Aid for sure. Not saying it isn't good or even not top knotch. but everyone is human and mistakes happen. I would love to see a pic of this SUPER DARK Tren.
    Pic just what I was thinking.... I have had some lighter and some darker its all been GTG. Like to see just how dark it is.
    Call it kool-aid but the guy has been good to us and if it was bad he would fix it, I'm sure.

DRSE

Rep Points

I have had coffee dark tren e from two different sources. It is slightly disturbing to look at a vial that is such a different color then any other aas. I have injected it and it seemed to work effectively. To crt10 point though tren is so enriched with specific side effects that you really should have some clue as to whether or not its effective tren. now getting the courage to inject it is another element all together. Its really easy to say just shoot it and see what happens, but when your sitting in front of a vial that is so radically different looking I understand the apprehension and concern for your own wellbeing.

Quote Originally Posted by cube789 View Post
    bump for ichigo, dude gives me a boner everytime I open the forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast