• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Any one no much about glutathione

sneedham

VP of LIFE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just curious if any one here has experience with this particular amino acid?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I believe it is good for the immune system

Seyone, you are right and I believe it detoxifies and is in unpasteaurized milk..

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Good for healing up liver issues especially if you have a horrible diet or are an avid oral AAS user.

It's your body's master antioxidant. Whereas an antioxidant like Vitamin C will donate an electron to neutralize a free radical and it becomes a free radical itself, glutathione neutralizes free radicals and recharges antioxidants that have become free radicals. High glutathione levels are a good thing to have as it will help repair oxidative damage and potentially protects against cancer. Cruciferous veggies, fish oil, blueberries, and turmeric all increase glutathione levels as does undenatured, unpasteurized whey protein. Cysteine is a precursor to glutathione synthesis but it must be double bonded cysteine. This bond is broken by heating which is why pasteurized or heat processed whey don't provide all of the benefits. I would assume raw milk is the same because it contains whey that isn't heat processed. The supplement NAC is probably the best supplemental way to get glutathione as glutathione is destroyed by acid in the stomach.

Back