• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How often should i be making gains

skel1977

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Its been 30 days today since i started going to the gym, but only 2 weeks as far as me keeping track of my lifts. Im curious about how often i should see gains and increase weight on lifts.

For instance I have made gains in some areas but not in others.

Legs. Im up 25 pounds on my squats, 20 pounds on press, 10 pounds on my curls and extensions.

Biceps and chest I have not been able to add any weight. Except for dips. I use to need the machine assist, now i can do them quite easily. This was most surprising to me.

Back and shoulders not really sure, will find out in a couple of days though when i try to increase weight.

What does your diet look like? If you're starting from "never did anything" to "going to the gym regularly", you should see some "gains" just from the increased & targeted activity. Generally it takes 3 weeks for any particular change in your lifestyle to start "showing" - since it takes about that long for the body to adapt to the consistent change. Better results if you look at what you are eating in terms of marrying your energy needs to supplying the appropriate energy source.

How old are you?

If you are eating enough of the right nutrients at the right time, resting enough, and periodizing your training you should see gains for years.

Back