• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Primo/test e

ajburnett34

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello guys, just to start off i am 25 years old. I weight 215 and im 6'0. I have done sustanon with winstrol last year in 2012 with great results. Now as a second stack i have purchased test enthanate and some primobolan . I am thinking of running it for 10 weeks. 500 mg (2 shots) of test e and 400 mg of primo (2shots) a week. Is this a good start? Can i shoot up starting saturday ? Then when would i shoot again maybe wednesday?

thats a really nice set up. two 3 ccs shots a week will do fine. SAT and WED is cool. your on the right track. eat big drink even bigger

What are your goals for this run? Bulking? There are much better choices than primo.

Yea i was thinking those were good cycles to run to gain a little mass and definition. I should of gone with something like tren but i wanted something with light side effects. I should still see good gains with test and primo together right?

Use the deca for your goals. Save the primo for cutting.

Not super huge maybe 10-15 lbs. should i go for 500 mg of test and 300-400 of deca? And how long should i run deca?

Not super huge maybe 10-15 lbs. should i go for 500 mg of test and 300-400 of deca? And how long should i run deca?

500mg test 250mg deca. Stop the deca 2 weeks before the test. Start PCT 2 weeks after the last test injection.

You'll need to play around with the aromasin and cabergoline doses but I would guess that 25mg Aromasin EOD would be fine for strters along with .25mg cabergoline E3D.

Make sure you use the caber for 3 weeks after dropping the deca, and the aromasin at least through PCT.

Back