Unclez.net

25% Off Black Friday Sale

Promotion Coming to a Close!

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Is pure Awesomeness
    ELITE MEMBER
    robbiek426's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Outside my head
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Points
    135231536

    Promotion Coming to a Close!

    The UncleZ Summer Promotion Will Be Over SOON!

    Everyone, this is a great chance to participate and get an excellent promotional price of 20% off on any product at UncleZ.net!

    I have been given the green light and FOUR lucky winners will receive this special discount on anything available in the shop.

    If you couple this promotional price with our already on sale Omnadren each amp will cost less than 2.90$ a piece!

    You WILL NOT find a better deal on solid Pharma Grade products this summer!

    All products are eligible at this time. From test to HGH!

    Post up your story in the contest thread below:
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/un...r-contest.html

    UncleZ, Heavylifting and others want to extend a warm welcome of friendship into the Z family with this promotion!

    Don't hesitate. Get your goodies while you can get them cheap!

    Best of Luck!

  2. #2
    Registered User
    BigMuffin's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Big House
    Posts
    499
    Rep Points
    9129838

    Is this promotion still open? You just hate to see a great deal go to waste. People need to get on this!
    Life is hard but it's Harder if your stupid - John Wayne

  3. #3
    senior memeber


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    working out
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Points
    62344335

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMuffin View Post
    Is this promotion still open? You just hate to see a great deal go to waste. People need to get on this!
    bump is this deal still good?

  4. #4
    Uncle Z Representative
    BOARD REP
    heavylifting1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    854
    Rep Points
    22936061

    Guys get in on the promotion while you can, we will be closing it very soon. 20% off is a lot to have off on an order. Its GREAT for summertime savings!

  5. #5
    senior memeber


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    working out
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Points
    62344335

    I have been trying to pm z to see if I can still get this deal.no response from him. you can see were I bump this on 6-25-13.i probally missed it now but I was trying to get the discount code while it was so I have pmed z will see if he gets back to me?

  6. #6
    Is pure Awesomeness
    ELITE MEMBER
    robbiek426's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Outside my head
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Points
    135231536

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEN2011 View Post
    I have been trying to pm z to see if I can still get this deal.no response from him. you can see were I bump this on 6-25-13.i probally missed it now but I was trying to get the discount code while it was so I have pmed z will see if he gets back to me?
    This promotion was for a contest that will be closing soon! Head down and post up your story and see if you can get it. I am also working with Z and heavylifting to get a 4th of July promo!

  7. #7
    senior memeber


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    working out
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Points
    62344335

    Quote Originally Posted by heavylifting1 View Post
    Guys get in on the promotion while you can, we will be closing it very soon. 20% off is a lot to have off on an order. Its GREAT for summertime savings!
    my mistake I took this as saying since it says 20% off your order as meaning there was a discount code for 20% off my order .i would really like to come back to z.i am fishing for a discount code to get back a long time loyall z customer hint hint.

  8. #8
    Is pure Awesomeness
    ELITE MEMBER
    robbiek426's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Outside my head
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Points
    135231536

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEN2011 View Post
    my mistake I took this as saying since it says 20% off your order as meaning there was a discount code for 20% off my order .i would really like to come back to z.i am fishing for a discount code to get back a long time loyall z customer hint hint.
    I will see what I can do to hook you up on this one brother. PM me again.

  9. #9
    senior memeber


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    working out
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Points
    62344335

    pm sent me waiting with cash in hand.no joke

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    274
    Rep Points
    4094346

    Updates ?

  11. #11
    Is pure Awesomeness
    ELITE MEMBER
    robbiek426's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Outside my head
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Points
    135231536

    Yes, Heavylifting is waiting to wrap everything up! We will be handing out these promo codes very soon brother!

  12. #12
    Uncle Z Rep
    BOARD REP
    OTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    6,059
    Rep Points
    559541855

    Bump get it in guys before its gone



    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-05-2013, 12:56 AM
  2. Quarter-mile-wide asteroid coming close to Earth
    By Curt James in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 05:09 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-27-2004, 04:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->