• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Promotion Coming to a Close!

robbiek426

Is pure Awesomeness
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The UncleZ Summer Promotion Will Be Over SOON!

Everyone, this is a great chance to participate and get an excellent promotional price of 20% off on any product at UncleZ.net!

I have been given the green light and FOUR lucky winners will receive this special discount on anything available in the shop.

If you couple this promotional price with our already on sale Omnadren each amp will cost less than 2.90$ a piece!

You WILL NOT find a better deal on solid Pharma Grade products this summer!

All products are eligible at this time. From test to HGH!

Post up your story in the contest thread below:
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/unclez/182745-its-time-another-contest.html

UncleZ, Heavylifting and others want to extend a warm welcome of friendship into the Z family with this promotion!

Don't hesitate. Get your goodies while you can get them cheap!

Best of Luck!

Is this promotion still open? You just hate to see a great deal go to waste. People need to get on this!

Guys get in on the promotion while you can, we will be closing it very soon. 20% off is a lot to have off on an order. Its GREAT for summertime savings!

I have been trying to pm z to see if I can still get this deal.no response from him. you can see were I bump this on 6-25-13.i probally missed it now but I was trying to get the discount code while it was so I have pmed z will see if he gets back to me?

I have been trying to pm z to see if I can still get this deal.no response from him. you can see were I bump this on 6-25-13.i probally missed it now but I was trying to get the discount code while it was so I have pmed z will see if he gets back to me?

This promotion was for a contest that will be closing soon! Head down and post up your story and see if you can get it. I am also working with Z and heavylifting to get a 4th of July promo!

Guys get in on the promotion while you can, we will be closing it very soon. 20% off is a lot to have off on an order. Its GREAT for summertime savings!
my mistake I took this as saying since it says 20% off your order as meaning there was a discount code for 20% off my order .i would really like to come back to z.i am fishing for a discount code to get back a long time loyall z customer hint hint.

my mistake I took this as saying since it says 20% off your order as meaning there was a discount code for 20% off my order .i would really like to come back to z.i am fishing for a discount code to get back a long time loyall z customer hint hint.

I will see what I can do to hook you up on this one brother. PM me again.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, Heavylifting is waiting to wrap everything up! We will be handing out these promo codes very soon brother!

Bump get it in guys before its gone

Back