IronMagLabs Osta Rx

"Why I am a Republican" Senator Elbert Guillory switches Party Affiliation

Rep Points

"Why I am a Republican" Senator Elbert Guillory switches Party Affiliation

Jagbender's battle of the bulge
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Mr.Guillory, are you seriously still trying to play this game? Where the phuq have you been the last 30 yrs? Never mind the last 8 since you switched parties.

Free at last you say, now I know you're full of shit!

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronAddict View Post
    Mr.Guillory, are you seriously still trying to play this game? Where the phuq have you been the last 30 yrs? Never mind the last 8 since you switched parties.

Free at last you say, now I know you're full of shit!
    LOL...I guess economic slavery by the financial sector and banks is ok to him then. all US politicians are so full of shit, anybody that understand econ and knows history can see right through their lies.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    LOL...I guess economic slavery by the financial sector and banks is ok to him then. all US politicians are so full of shit, anybody that understand econ and knows history can see right through their lies.
    He was that way when he was a Democrat, too.

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

uh huh, as long as he's indoors everything's copasetic with him. You herman cain cut from the same mold clarence thomas wannabe.

Rep Points

Iron, what's that gif from? It looks like the best movie ever.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronAddict View Post
    uh huh, as long as he's indoors everything's copasetic with him. You herman cain cut from the same mold clarence thomas wannabe.
    yep and apparently he has forgotten just how stereotypes and racism in the south has lead to decreased opportunities with education and employment for blacks. there's only a couple hundred economic papers and tons of books out there on the subject, my guess is he never bothered to read a single one of them. the GOP is nothing like the party it used to be before the neo-cons destroyed it and it's never been for the working class the past 100 years.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

yep and apparently he has forgotten just how stereotypes and racism in the south has lead to decreased opportunities with education and employment for blacks. there's only a couple hundred economic papers and tons of books out there on the subject, my guess is he never bothered to read a single one of them. the GOP is nothing like the party it used to be before the neo-cons destroyed it and it's never been for the working class the past 100 years.

Another Dollar LAM
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living

Rep Points

my best answer.... Nigga please!

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by troubador View Post
    Iron, what's that gif from? It looks like the best movie ever.
    I'm not too sure, but I think it's from one of those very low budget philipino action flix. Like the ones that manny pacquiao makes.

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thank you. He talks about a hundred years + ago and lincoln like that is this party of today. No, you mean the party that killed lincoln after he did his thing, that's the party you joined!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Maybe he is just another political opportunist who see the winds are starting to blow to the right once again. He wants to be sure he is on the winning side and keep his job.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dogsoldier View Post
    Maybe he is just another political opportunist who see the winds are starting to blow to the right once again. He wants to be sure he is on the winning side and keep his job.
    Agreed

BOARD REP

Rep Points

When a liberal Democrat changes Party thats all the liberals do is they will attack him and throw insults thats because deep down they know he is right there all scared.2014 is going to be a landslide in the House and Senate for the Republicans.Shit lets just keep the majority House and Senate Repiblicans and who cares if a democrat wins the presidency

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
    Shit lets just keep the majority House and Senate Republicans and who cares if a democrat wins the presidency
    I am not so sure that is a good idea. If we get another president like Obama who ignores the Constitution, does almost everything by fiat and executive departmental policy, we will still have continued mess. I say shit can all of them, bring in new blood. People who are not part of the inside the beltway frat house and will respect the will of the people. If I had my way, I would change out everyone on the Supreme Court also. They have nullified the vote of the people, not on Constitutional grounds, one time too many.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

democrat or republican...they're all part of the self-serving/to hell with the people party

Rep Points

clearly someone has a shotgun to his ballz