• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

"Why I am a Republican" Senator Elbert Guillory switches Party Affiliation

Mr.Guillory, are you seriously still trying to play this game? Where the phuq have you been the last 30 yrs? Never mind the last 8 since you switched parties.

Free at last you say, now I know you're full of shit!

Mr.Guillory, are you seriously still trying to play this game? Where the phuq have you been the last 30 yrs? Never mind the last 8 since you switched parties.

Free at last you say, now I know you're full of shit!

LOL...I guess economic slavery by the financial sector and banks is ok to him then. all US politicians are so full of shit, anybody that understand econ and knows history can see right through their lies.

LOL...I guess economic slavery by the financial sector and banks is ok to him then. all US politicians are so full of shit, anybody that understand econ and knows history can see right through their lies.

He was that way when he was a Democrat, too.

uh huh, as long as he's indoors everything's copasetic with him. You herman cain cut from the same mold clarence thomas wannabe.

Iron, what's that gif from? It looks like the best movie ever.

uh huh, as long as he's indoors everything's copasetic with him. You herman cain cut from the same mold clarence thomas wannabe.

yep and apparently he has forgotten just how stereotypes and racism in the south has lead to decreased opportunities with education and employment for blacks. there's only a couple hundred economic papers and tons of books out there on the subject, my guess is he never bothered to read a single one of them. the GOP is nothing like the party it used to be before the neo-cons destroyed it and it's never been for the working class the past 100 years.

yep and apparently he has forgotten just how stereotypes and racism in the south has lead to decreased opportunities with education and employment for blacks. there's only a couple hundred economic papers and tons of books out there on the subject, my guess is he never bothered to read a single one of them. the GOP is nothing like the party it used to be before the neo-cons destroyed it and it's never been for the working class the past 100 years.

Another Dollar LAM :winkfinger:

Iron, what's that gif from? It looks like the best movie ever.

:D I'm not too sure, but I think it's from one of those very low budget philipino action flix. Like the ones that manny pacquiao makes.

IML Gear Cream!

Thank you. He talks about a hundred years + ago and lincoln like that is this party of today. No, you mean the party that killed lincoln after he did his thing, that's the party you joined!

Maybe he is just another political opportunist who see the winds are starting to blow to the right once again. He wants to be sure he is on the winning side and keep his job.

Maybe he is just another political opportunist who see the winds are starting to blow to the right once again. He wants to be sure he is on the winning side and keep his job.

Agreed

When a liberal Democrat changes Party thats all the liberals do is they will attack him and throw insults thats because deep down they know he is right there all scared.2014 is going to be a landslide in the House and Senate for the Republicans.Shit lets just keep the majority House and Senate Repiblicans and who cares if a democrat wins the presidency

Shit lets just keep the majority House and Senate Republicans and who cares if a democrat wins the presidency

I am not so sure that is a good idea. If we get another president like Obama who ignores the Constitution, does almost everything by fiat and executive departmental policy, we will still have continued mess. I say shit can all of them, bring in new blood. People who are not part of the inside the beltway frat house and will respect the will of the people. If I had my way, I would change out everyone on the Supreme Court also. They have nullified the vote of the people, not on Constitutional grounds, one time too many.

democrat or republican...they're all part of the self-serving/to hell with the people party

clearly someone has a shotgun to his ballz

Back