25% Off Black Friday Sale

Help me I have a eating disorder

Rep Points

Unhappy Help me I have a eating disorder

I am afraid of saturated fat in excess of the AHA recommendations.
    I am afraid of cholesterol.

I once tried keto and insulin sensitivity went to shit.
    My bowl movements were non existent and my heart rate, triglycerides and cholesterol all went through the room. Btw I was training at the time.

Now I do High Lean protein, Moderate carbs and low fat diet. With hitting my Macros.
    But my the other thing about me is I am SUPER picky and have a sensitive stomach.

I do get hungry during the day but not all day sometimes its random. Protein shakes to me now I dont care for anymore. And Lean proteins are making me sick and want to vomit. I dont know what to do. Feeling like this is really becoming a long term problem.

"King of Cheat Meals"

Rep Points

Not sure if serious or trolling...

If you're serious, you might need to speak with a counselor. Obvious you're taking this shit WAAAAAAAAAY to fucking serious. For what? You're planning on being the best on the planet in some division of bodybuilding or figure? If not then don't worry so much about it for fucks sake. You can go speak with a professional psychiatrist and noone will ever know. Other than shooting a bunch of good ol bro and bodybuilding shit at you, noone here is qualified to help you as far as I'm concerned. I wish you well.
    Ban 2 1/2 's !!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------
    Some Oooold Pics. All Natural. More to come soon...Still all natural

Is pure Awesomeness
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Merkaba View Post
    Not sure if serious or trolling...

If you're serious, you might need to speak with a counselor. Obvious you're taking this shit WAAAAAAAAAY to fucking serious. For what? You're planning on being the best on the planet in some division of bodybuilding or figure? If not then don't worry so much about it for fucks sake. You can go speak with a professional psychiatrist and noone will ever know. Other than shooting a bunch of good ol bro and bodybuilding shit at you, noone here is qualified to help you as far as I'm concerned. I wish you well.
    True story. This goes into a psychological aspect that YOU need to deal with. We can support you as friends but ultimately this is in your head and you need to talk about I with a professional.
    We are all going to die someday, so don't take life too seriously because no one makes it out alive.

Rep Points

i think the problem that needs fixing first is in your head like what all the replies above suggest. so you should take some action and seek professional help because i think it is serious enough that you are talking about it here. basically you should reach a point where you are not so mental about what you eat.
    Cholesterol and others could be either genetic or acquired by poor diet or both ....but in general you should learn to eat healthy without being so obsessed about it and you have to do that for a long time, if with a healthy diet (not supplements) for about 6 months your cholesterol is not improving then the doctor will decide what is next. don't test yourself every week and don't panic if you eat something fun like a pizza or icecream , cholesterol does not come and go in one day........in any case it is not a big deal, the big deal is that you are mental about it and it is affecting your life...solve that first!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I agree with what everyone else said. You need to get your mental outlook straightened out. The symptoms you experienced while on Keto are the total opposite for what my experience and the literature says.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Eat a cheeseburger and fries with a large coke and forggettaboutit.

Seriously: I think you have a chemical imbalance in your head.

Rep Points

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Rep Points

Not much to say, everybody got a good point, if your your mind isn't healthy your body will never be, food is not the enemy, it's all about portions and what you do after you eat it, I walk around with a six pack all year arround, I have kids so I have to enjoy sharing time playing and also eating what they like,pizza, ice cream, burgers and all other not so "healthy foods" but training heavy and cardio take care of it.