• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

pharm grade vs not

Big diff between the two?
I've used plenty of both and noticed little difference between the two.. even some "pharm grade" can be contaminated. overseas pharm grade isnt to the same standard as in the US. ive known people who have had stuff floating in vials of pakistan pharma grade.anywas,definitely have a trustworthy source for the non pharm grade too.

A lot of pharma gear is counterfeit and a lot of UGL's sell underdosed/bunk/everything is just test or methyl-test since they're cheap. The source is the important part. Don't be naive, do a lot of reading.

A lot of pharma gear is counterfeit and a lot of UGL's sell underdosed/bunk/everything is just test or methyl-test since they're cheap. The source is the important part. Don't be naive, do a lot of reading.

BIG BIG BUMP.. a lot of ugl put for each product only some amount of testosterone that is most cheap!

in defence to UGL i have been running 90% UGL for over 2 years and every one i know has also and we have never had issues with product with exception of buying from a local UGL. Most big time UGL's on the forums will be legit. The ones that fuck up dont last long at all.

Back