• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

More Gear vs. proper Diet/Training

Bchrysl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I figured I would share this with you all in the hopes that some new members etc. new to AAS would take the time to at least read this, and I will summarize it so it's brief:

summary: - History: I have been on constant blast (my cruise at its lowest was around 500mg/week of just test) since September of 2012 on pretty high dosages (I'm not saying I recommend this; I take periodic breaks from orals excluding Anavar): - currently 1.5g Test E, 600 MG EQ, 100mg/day Anadrol, 100mg/day Anavar, 2 caps a day of super DMZ 2.0, and until very recently peptides that equated to about ~10gh a day but I kept it slightly inconsistent (gh rather).

After 2-3 months of mono (currently, still trying to get over it) with similar dosages most of the time, but not being able to eat (massive cal deficit - I couldn't tell you how much tho), and training much lighter only once every 7 or 10 days, here's what happened:

Stats 2-3 months ago- ish (before getting sick)

1) Age - 28
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat - 230 ~13% (varied with calipers) (morning weight after pissing - midday could range up to 238.)
3) Years of Consistant Training experience (at the time 6 months due to time off from injury, however in total about 10 years of training experience factoring out time off)
4) Previous Cycle experience - Everything besides cheque drops and halotestin
5) Training routine and Diet - see above, 3-4 days/week
6) Cycle Goals
- Recomp

Stats currently:

1) Age - 29
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat - 190!!!!!! ~12% (varied with calipers)
3) Years of Consistant Training experience (recently only 9 months due to time off from injury, however in total about 10 years of training experience factoring out time off)
5) Training routine and Diet - see above once every 7-10 days, caloric deficit (no appetite, too tired to make food, etc. much lighter weight re: training
6) Cycle Goals - Debating - I currently look like a fitness model type phyqisue and I have slightly less body fat but my muscle is...wasted away LOL. Surprisingly it looks very nice and appealing to women (i.e. Brad Pitt in fight club physique abs etc.), but most likely I will do a clean moderate bulk. The amount of fat I lost is sooooo low but it made an aesthetic difference; I can't take being this small atm FFS.

For those new to AAS, please listen to the above story, although it's been stated 10,000 times training and diet are the posts for result determination. In general, at least to most people reading better training/diet > more gear massively. Yes it's obvious. If this helps out one person though I'm cool with it, and I figure my personal experience might catch an ear to a newcomer rather than a statement of "just dont do it", or whatever. Now imma try to get over this sickness and get some weight back on, FFS. Cheers.

I couldn't tell from what you wrote, but what are you taking while you have had mono?

Are you on this while having mono?

"currently 1.5g Test E, 600 MG EQ, 100mg/day Anadrol, 100mg/day Anavar, 2 caps a day of super DMZ 2.0, and until very recently peptides that equated to about ~10gh a day but I kept it slightly inconsistent (gh rather)."

If so, then I am very troubled.

Last edited:
Let me see if I understand this correctly:

You are running A-drol, Var, and DMZ together, and you have been running them how long?

Anadrol is known to decrease appetite.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

I couldn't tell from what you wrote, but what are you taking while you have had mono?

Are you on this while having mono?

"currently 1.5g Test E, 600 MG EQ, 100mg/day Anadrol, 100mg/day Anavar, 2 caps a day of super DMZ 2.0, and until very recently peptides that equated to about ~10gh a day but I kept it slightly inconsistent (gh rather)."

If so, then I am very troubled.

Yes. I cycle off orals, but I usually keep on Anavar.

Your muscle is wasting away? Dude, sounds like your liver is wasting away too with all those orals :winkfinger:

Yeah liver values are slightly off but not that bad per my bloodwork done approx 1 month ago, upped the liver supps and retesting.

IML Gear Cream!
Let me see if I understand this correctly:

You are running A-drol, Var, and DMZ together, and you have been running them how long?

var is not liver toxic - I keep on it. DMZ I cycle on/off for 4 week durations - up liver supports during. don't drink alcohol at all, etc. Anadrol was a recent addition - I generally prefer Dbol.

Anadrol is known to decrease appetite.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for pointing that out, repped. I did not know that. Well, I remember now but FFS I would've swapped with the breakfast of champions (DBOL). hmm. I think I will.

You're an idiot and an addict. The fact you are still alive after trashing your liver and cholesterol is a miracle. Get help.

You're an idiot and an addict. The fact you are still alive after trashing your liver and cholesterol is a miracle. Get help.

Disagree, my liver is not trashed and my cholesterol has been fine. I'm not constantly on liver toxic orals as I previously stated.

Idiot? Yup, thus this post: hopefully at least one newb will read and learn from it.

Addict? Yep.

This story is not for me, or for you. It is for someone who might be dumb enough to avoid the basics and my personal summarized log of how dramatically I was affected by diet/training/sickness changes and how "MOAR GEAR" did not help. At all.

anavar is liver toxic..its just it has a very minimal effect on the liver..

on that much gear to lose that much weight you must have been eating 600 cals ed....

cruising on 500mg ew of test is worse then not eating in the long run..i can guarantee that...

Good post for newbs I guess. Should be titled how NOT to run a cycle. Then again maybe half your gear is bunk. Cuz I don't see how your BP, cholesterol, and RBC/hematocrit aren't through the roof. You should of had a stroke by now or be shitting out pieces of your liver.

I figured I would share this with you all in the hopes that some new members etc. new to AAS would take the time to at least read this, and I will summarize it so it's brief:

summary: - History: I have been on constant blast (my cruise at its lowest was around 500mg/week of just test) since September of 2012 on pretty high dosages (I'm not saying I recommend this; I take periodic breaks from orals excluding Anavar): - currently 1.5g Test E, 600 MG EQ, 100mg/day Anadrol, 100mg/day Anavar, 2 caps a day of super DMZ 2.0, and until very recently peptides that equated to about ~10gh a day but I kept it slightly inconsistent (gh rather).

After 2-3 months of mono (currently, still trying to get over it) with similar dosages most of the time, but not being able to eat (massive cal deficit - I couldn't tell you how much tho), and training much lighter only once every 7 or 10 days, here's what happened:

Stats 2-3 months ago- ish (before getting sick)

1) Age - 28
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat - 230 ~13% (varied with calipers) (morning weight after pissing - midday could range up to 238.)
3) Years of Consistant Training experience (at the time 6 months due to time off from injury, however in total about 10 years of training experience factoring out time off)
5) Training routine and Diet - see above, 3-4 days/week
6) Cycle Goals
- Recomp

Stats currently:

1) Age - 29
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat - 190!!!!!! ~12% (varied with calipers)
3) Years of Consistant Training experience (recently only 9 months due to time off from injury, however in total about 10 years of training experience factoring out time off)
5) Training routine and Diet - see above once every 7-10 days, caloric deficit (no appetite, too tired to make food, etc. much lighter weight re: training
6) Cycle Goals - Debating - I currently look like a fitness model type phyqisue and I have slightly less body fat but my muscle is...wasted away LOL. Surprisingly it looks very nice and appealing to women (i.e. Brad Pitt in fight club physique abs etc.), but most likely I will do a clean moderate bulk. The amount of fat I lost is sooooo low but it made an aesthetic difference; I can't take being this small atm FFS.

For those new to AAS, please listen to the above story, although it's been stated 10,000 times training and diet are the posts for result determination. In general, at least to most people reading better training/diet > more gear massively. Yes it's obvious. If this helps out one person though I'm cool with it, and I figure my personal experience might catch an ear to a newcomer rather than a statement of "just dont do it", or whatever. Now imma try to get over this sickness and get some weight back on, FFS. Cheers.

Posting your weight has zero relevance without posting your height

Unless you are like 5'2 at 238 and 13% BF, you have no business using that much gear. I can understand wanting to try out higher dosages just to see how they affect you, but to consistently be on that much gear at only 238 lbs and 13%...you better be as tall as Danny Padilla. Actually, it doesn't matter how tall you are...you don't need that much gear at 238 lbs regardless of your height. Right now you say you are 190 lbs....and yet you are running multiple potent orals and grams of injectables...WTF? I would advise lowering your injectables to half or what they are...and rropping all your orals for at least a few months.

You continue to say Var is not toxic..well that is not true...it most certainly is...and when taking 100 mg per day it strains the liver considerably. No...not as much as something like Anadrol, but 100 mg of Var per day cannot be used indefinitely without consequence. I don't even want to know where you got your information from...because you apparently learned from the WRONG sources...more like idiots. On top of that, Var is well known to be terrible for cholesterol levels. Very few people could use that drug at 100 mg per day and not have fucked up cholesterol readings. Regardless, permanently staying on Var at 100 mg daily is a horrible idea. It is this kind of shit right here that eventually puts people in the hospital, while also making the rest of us look bad. It also makes the media and medical community jump all over AAS as unnaccetably dangerous drugs. There is enough reliable and helpful information out there to prevent people from making these kind of retarded ass mistakes.

thanks for all the flames. this is intended to be a helpful post as i learned my lesson already so i dont really care if you guys kick a dead horse.

height 5'10 or 5'11 (not sure).

Im back up to 205~ish morning weight and only running 500mg test e/week. i havent tested body fat recently but i think ive gotten slightly leaner due to better diet **edit and training**, even on a clean bulk.

**second edit** liver and cholesterol are both fine, but thanks mike

anyways flame on or whatever idc. <3

Back