Is it over for me? Should I give up? My profile Picture Inside!
View Poll Results: Should I give up?
- 6. You may not vote on this poll
Yes! Your Frame is Hopeless
No! The right Supplements Will Help You!
Maybe! Because you?re an idiot!
Who Knows! But I Love You!
Is it over for me? Should I give up? My profile Picture Inside!
I am 32; 200 LBs; and just coming off of some supplements. Ihave been working out hard off and on for a few years and I just keep gettingpissed. I want to look like the big guys at the GYM and I never get close. GuysI just think is my Genetics. I do not think I have it in me to be as BIG asthose guys in the gym. I am about to throw in the towel once again.
Wouldn?t you agree based on the picture? Hopeless right?
I have one word for you and there is nothing more to discuss after I say it. DIET!!!! Get it straight and you'll get what you want to the degree that your genetics will allow.
I'll get there or Die trying...
I told him the exact same thing over at ASF. It's all in the diet.
Welcome to the boards
Learn how to eat. I was 165 when I started.
Welcome aboard needspractice!
I apologize! Thank You!
I am figuring out that I need to shut up and color; diet andhard work; nothing else matters.
He speaks the truth.
Damn! Nice! Can?t wait to get where you are at.
LOL! You are on point! LOL!
^^^ this and DIET! Or just diet.
Originally Posted by charley
You aren't bad bro. I believe this place will open your eyes .....if your ears are open...
Welcome to the board bro!
?This message was sent using true power!!!
welcome to the road to hugeness>>>
ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..
Here are some updated photo?s my wife shot of me just now?Who knows?
My ears will be open; thank you so much!!!
Thank You! Thank You!
Welcome to the best forum on the web.
^^^ this goddamit!!!
Originally Posted by Ichigo
TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.
Never give up! When you feel like quitting, think why you started!
Squats, deadlifts and DIET.
JUST FYI! I have printed out all of these comments and willbe studying everyone?s input carefully. I am currently back in college and havea 4.0 GPA. I might have acted ignorant sometimes; but that is only because I amfrustrated with this whole process. What I have learned though; that it isgoing to take years.
1. I need a core Natural base
2. I need to EAT more than anyone can imagine
3. I need to Train like never before
4. I need WILL and DEDICATION
5. I need HEART
I really and sincerely appreciate everyone?s comments; andlook forward into keeping in contact with some of you because you have been sovery helpful. I will be working on my natural core and when I graduated fromthat I will be ready to move on to the next level. I will be doing extensiveresearch in the meantime.
Thank you so much for all over your support; and please ifyou have last minute advice on my journey please do not hesitate to leave auplifting comment.
Hi Needspractice. Welcome to the board. You're in the perfect place for knowledge and comradery .
Welcome to IM.
What ever you do.
Do not be one of those guys that show up and post whine after whine about their lack of progress and gym 'issues'.
For least 5 years lift heavy using compound lifts (overhead military, bench, deadlifts, squats) as the core of your workouts and eat like a pig clean.
Don't worry if you put on some body fat.
The go on a cut and see what you have developed.
Whatever you do, do not think that taking drugs are a shortcut and can compensate for not putting in the years of hard grueling work in the gym.
Drugs and heavy hard work over a period of years/ decades in the gym work hand in hand.
There are no shortcuts and it takes years to get anywhere.
Look at it like a lifelong lifestyle.
Like it states in my sig.
"Discipline, patience, commitment and perseverance = Bodybuilding success."
Last edited by Bowden; 06-22-2013 at 11:04 AM.
PrunaGrow.com, the only Myostatin inhibiting geriatric Follistatin peptides that I trust 100%!!!
NOW 10% OFF ON ALL YOUR SUPPLIES!!! Promo Code: Oldfartrep#1
PRUNAGROW BODYBUILDING NUTRITION
Discipline, patience, commitment and perseverance = Bodybuilding success.
lose 15 pounds and chicks will go crazy over you...what else matters...you got a natural vtaper
Im new but your not that bad off really? Just curiosus how huge do you wanna get?
[UPDATE] ? AND I NEED YOUR HELP!
Ok. So I took Super DMZ 2.0 with LMG. Man do I feel messedup at the moment. I do not know what is going on with myself. I have hadseveral problems and I am not sure what it is. I will list a few to see whatyou guys think.
1. After a few weeks off I hit the GYM a little bitand had almost whole body muscle cramps that were severe I mean to the pointwhere I had to take an ICE bath; muscle relaxer bath; put soothing lotion on mymuscles; and take Tylenol or Ibuprofen.
2. Joints and arms hurt; mainly in my wrist andelbows but sometimes in my back. I think mainly in my wrist and elbows becauseof my video game addiction problem in the past but just seems to have gottenworse; and from my back from starting to play golf a lot; I have been swinginghard and often.
3. I think I do have a form of IBS though that isalways at bay; hasn?t acted up in a while but thought I would just note that.
4. One thing I did want to mention is that I thinkI severely over trained. I do remember being on SDZ and my arms feeling likethey were going to explode. I work out some of my body way to hard and did notspread works out around to different muscle groups like I should of. I latterlyhad to stop working out my arms because I could barely move them they felt sothick.
5. I have been taking pro-hormones off and on foryears since like 25. I am wondering if I did any major damage to myself? I donot notice anything major; just the fact that for example my color bone hurtsalways when I do dips. Like my bones are not strong enough to hold my upperbody. I did have a bird chest growing up for the longest time and even my dadmade fun of me. That is why I worked out so hard for so long. I wasnaturally around 135 lbs. and now I can?t get under 185 lbs. I am justwondering if I am bigger than my bones can support; and if I am how do I fixthis because I think I am all muscle and can?t lose the weight?
6. Even joints in my hands; fingers; and right toeand foot seem to easily hurt. I thought I might have some kind of rudimentaryarthritis but I told the Doctor what I thought I had and when he did blood workhe said that they didn?t find anything.
7. When I had it bad the muscle jerks at night Ihad heat flashes and sometimes sweating but I do not have any of that now; theonly thing I have now is muscle twitching at night if it happens. I reallyfeel like I damaged some nerves somewhere and they need some time to heal. Myquestion is how long does it take or do nerves even heal if you haveovertrained for like a couple of years?
8. [MAIN PROBLEM] Sleeping. This goes off and on itis so weird. I get these weird muscle twitches like jerks that only happen whenI?m trying to go to sleep. It will come and go; like one time it lasted fora week and I went to the Doctor and had blood work done and he said everythingwas fine; and it finally went a way for a while. Then like a month later orsooner it will pop in and hit me again and mess up my whole sleep schedule and Ican?t sleep at all. Then after a few days it goes away. I do not think I properPCT at all for this cycle and I am afraid that I messed something up. There wasone time however that it was acting up and I started talking Revolution PCT andit fixed it. Then just last night I took Revolution PCT; Pure TEST; CycleAssists and 300 MG of Magnesium; and it happened again. I also worked out verymildly a couple hours before bed and half a beer only early that day. I haven?tbeen drinking at all. When I wake up I feel great; walk around no problem; goto school; nothing noticeable. My elbows feel a little wore out and so do mywrists; but that?s it.
Guys I could really use your help. I have really bad healthinsurance. I can go to the Doctor up to 5 times per year and only up to 500dollars per visit. I already used two for my foot and one for the blood test. Ido not know what to do? I have never had this sleeping problem before whentaking pro hormones. I do not know if it is Super DMZ or just finally all thesepro hormones finally caught up to me. Is this healable or has anyone else hadthis problem?
*I did take some OxyElite the DMAA version for a while anddid not like that. Maybe a couple of weeks.
Here is what I am taking off and on trying to figure out theright dose to give me sleep:
Finaflex Revolution PCT
Tribulus Raw Power
Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist
Natural Vitality Natural Calm [Been taking this every night]
Sometimes I take at random times:
Osteo Bi-Flex [I think this one could be a problem]
GNC Maximum Greens
Equate One Daily Men?s
Equate Calcium 500+D
Vitamin C 1000MG
Thinking about taking to see if it helps:
Lift Mode 5HTP
I know that some of you guys are going to say that you areon too much stuff. Well sometimes I come completely off of everything for likea couple of months and eventually the sleep muscle twitches come back. The onlyother thing I can think of is that I have very low testosterone at the moment.Last time I had trouble sleeping I took Revolution PCT and Magnesium and Isleep like a baby for a long time.
The only other trigger could be
Gold Standard Whey and the amino acids in it. I had a smallprotein shake before I went to bed a few hours earlier and had a huge dinner. Owait that might have a problem as well. I had dinner at like 9:00 PM and wentto be at 10. But how could that cause muscle twitching.
Also my dad says he only need about 5-6 hours of sleep. Icould be over sleeping. I try to get 9 to 12.
Also I think I might have some anxiety because I am use tomaking six figures and working 12 hours a day. I did that for 10 years of mylife. Now I am a poor college student which my wife takes care of me. I wonderif this could be psychology as well.
There was a time when I had Amino Acids 2222 and Goldstandard Whey Protein that was expired and the lid was not sealed tight. I hadthey for a little while; wonder if my body had toxic amino acids for a whileand now reacts to them?
Well I slept great for the past few weeks. The only thing Idid different was work out a little late by very easily; not hard. Eat a latedinner. Had a half of a beer; and maybe mix cycle assist with Revolution PCTand pure test before I went to bed. And had a small protein shake beforedinner.
Also do you think I could have over trained because my bodyjust feels like it needs a lot of rest? I worked out tri-ceps like a week and ahalf ago mildly and they still hurt today; pretty bad. I think I need a longbreak. And if I do need a long break how do I work out so I don?t loseeverything even though I am injured. I just feel like a lot of my muscle areinjured.
1. I know this is a lot. I was just hoping someonecould shed some light on all of this.
2. Please advise me on what to do or if there isanything I can do.
3. Also I do not have very good insurance prettymuch if any so I am relying on you guys.
4. Please help me.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. I hopeyou have a wonderful day. Please help!
Ok I might have found something. Last night my head wasraised and I was not flat on my back. When I got flat on my back the spasmswent away. Right now I just got home from hitting some golf balls real hard andmy middle back start to hurt I think from straining. I went to start taking anap and of course I felt some spasms. I had a pillow under my head and waslifted up. When I took the pillow away and lay flat they subsided I believe.
I wonder if I have injured a nerve or have a pinched nerveor something. I do not have major pain when normal walking or hanging around;but if I hit a couple of large buckets of golf balls pretty hard I have somemajor pain in my rear center back.
I wonder since my joints have been all sucked up and dry andI did not do a proper PCT I am feeling all sore and weak.
like i said in the other thread you should cut all the crap you are taking , and clean up your body with a healthy diet and a new smart workout program, taking all that stuff will eventually hurt you. you do not need so many supplements in fact medically speaking you do not need any. do as i tell you for few months even if you feel you are losing strength, you will feel better and will eventually start progressing. with all due respect to all members here and to you, i think you can achieve a better physique without all the stuff you are taking, it just needs dedication and time. i am telling you this for your own good, i really understand your goals of getting bigger and stronger but also you should respect your health and your body. as for supplements i have learned through many years that with a little effort in keeping a healthy diet you absolutely don't need any. i wish you live closer and join my gym and i will certainly prove it to you.
I just had a great night sleep again; no problems. I used nopillow and put muscle relaxer cream on my back. The only thing I took was NaturalCalm Magnesium Supplement before bed. I really feel it has something to do witha sore back; nothing major just need rest. I hope this is the case but I couldbe wrong.
Also here are my labs.
By Trump in forum Training
Last Post: 09-06-2013, 06:55 AM
By HANDSOME STRANGER in forum New Members Begin Here!
Last Post: 03-04-2012, 11:20 AM
By Stewart14 in forum Online Journals
Last Post: 02-20-2011, 07:38 PM
By caseywhitcher in forum Open Chat
Last Post: 07-12-2005, 09:52 AM