• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

P.I.P. Question

delcapone

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My nephew is on his 2nd cycle, 1st Injection cycle. If I pin his Delts no problem, Glutes or quads he claims he's Crippled I bust his Balls and call him a sissy cuz he has a bad temper, tell him its virgin muscles ,keep pinning it will go away, but he says its way above any normal pain. Does he have a low pain tolerance or could there be more to it. I cant relate , i can pin anywhere and feel nothing.

What is he pining?

tell him to man up and pin himself..who pins somebody elses quads?..espc there nephew..very odd..maybe its just me..

Hahah my brother asked me to pin his glute would have much rather have pinned his quad! Then I wouldn't have seen his hairy ass. Just tell him to man up and with time it shouldn't hurt as much.

It only took me 5wks to get over the soreness in my quads... first time pinning in quads.. now I barley notice it.

Ice the injection site the next day or whenever it's in the most pain and some ibuprofen usually take care of my PIP.

Never ice a sore injection location. Use a heating pad and anti infalmatories such as ibuprofen. The ice my cause the compound to crystallize and hurt even more.

Two kinds PIP.One the muscle is just sore,and maybe the gear is potent or whatever.And one the gear can get hard in the muscle.Making streaching it very painfull.First one you man up! Second yu switch gear.As s2h said less cc's possibly.Smaller gauge needle may help.Or not! LOL!

I've always iced my sore injection sites then followed them with a heating pad for at least 10-15 minutes. Does the trick. As for the test crystalizing in your body, sounds a bit far fetched.

My delts always get sore.. I'm not flexible enough so it's hard for me to reach my shoulders lol. I avoid delts when possible

Just 1, 1.5, or 2 cc usually. That's a good point though, I may preferentially do smaller amounts in the delt from now on to minimize pip but that's tough to do after about wk #6 in the cycle.

Just kinda mess around with some different pin lengths..longer will help sometimes...make sure your hitting the medial..sometimes with Delts guys tend to wander a little..and there isn't a lot of little to wander..

Cause if your getting PIP in one spot and not another then there is most likely a I ejection selection issue..

The compound is test e , my brew using 3% B.A.- 20% B.B.- G.S.O./E.O. 50/50 . Its not the EO ,due to the fact theres no issues in his delts, there is 4 of us using this gear with no issues , i pinned his quads with 2mls perhaps i should have started with 1ml. The way i see it is if your gonna make a hole in your quad why inj. 1/2 a dose. Thnx for the feedback

As for the test crystalizing in your body, sounds a bit far fetched.
This is true. One type of pip is caused when the oil/solvents are absorbed by the body and crystals are left behind, virgin muscle in particular.

The worst thing you can do is ice it. Cold will help the crystals fall out of solution even more causing more pain. Use ibuprofen, then using a heating pad or hot bath can help melt the crystals down. This is the reason testosterone can fall out of the solution in the winter time, and you can actually see crystals in the bottom of the vial. Simply heating it up puts it back into the solution.

The compound is test e , my brew using 3% B.A.- 20% B.B.- G.S.O./E.O. 50/50 . Its not the EO ,due to the fact theres no issues in his delts, there is 4 of us using this gear with no issues , i pinned his quads with 2mls perhaps i should have started with 1ml. The way i see it is if your gonna make a hole in your quad why inj. 1/2 a dose. Thnx for the feedback

What dose is he running the test E? Because if your injecting 2ml at a time and I'm guessing twice a week that's a atleast a gram of test a week for first cycle?

IML Gear Cream!
Just 250 , only doing 2mls a week, I told him you gotta try different inj. Sites ,cant keep pinning the same spot over and over again, the kids 23 and has been lifting for 5 years ,if he brings hos bottom half up he could compete, he only lifts with me wknds or his bottom half wouldn't be lagging. 2 more cycles 1 deca, test, IGF1, 2 test, tren, igf1, he will be Mr. Lehigh valley next May!!The Kidz Naturally Ripped

Back