• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HUMANTROPIN GH from BD

Grozny

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
following a regular protocol the score is 18.3.

Attachments

• humantropin BD.JPG
    humantropin BD.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 136
that's a quite good result, my best score when I was using saizen, blood serum was 21.

Yes, that is a very good score. Very few sources can hit high teens or 20's with their GH.

Or there is the gh that is way overdosed and the scores at high 20's or low 30's

Due to the crude nature of this type of testing results will vary but this result is indicative of genuine HGH. I would definitely try this product myself.

Pics of added jerkedness?

:lol:

i have heard good things about the BD HUMANTROPIN...it was from a reliable unbiased source...there def interesting..

still works great I have incredible pumps at gym but these last weeks my diet went completely off the rails :p

500 per kit tho ?! Seriously

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
u pay for a consistent quality and not for discontinued which is a usually a main problems with generics blue tops,kingtropin etc ... just check last kings labtest all bunks.

Ill prefer to pay my bills and risk other places

One day I will see what the deal is with GH but my pockets aren't that deep and I don't compete. I'd much rather take 1-2 iu ED or 5 on 2 off in my later years for anti-aging purposes and I don't see me having issues affording HG stuff at that time. Good results, typical WP prices though.

BD GH is like a Jintropin a superior quality but u can get also a decent gh per example like Hygetropin it works great and price is quite reasonable.

One day I will see what the deal is with GH but my pockets aren't that deep and I don't compete. I'd much rather take 1-2 iu ED or 5 on 2 off in my later years for anti-aging purposes and I don't see me having issues affording HG stuff at that time. Good results, typical WP prices though.

Yep me too.

Ive seen rediject pens of pharm gh on the streets for 250-275.... half the risk half the price, dont understand the logic or high risk high price

i agreess price is way to much u can get prizer gentropin for 110 for 16ius or keefis or hyps for 350 for 200iu and they all test well over 20

Back