• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Let's put an end to the Prami Hating.....

Jimmyinkedup

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I personally love prami. I use it alot but so often I see people bashing it and touting caber. Now I have used Caber and I didnt like its effect nearly as much as I like prami for several reasons. Lets take a look at the compounds. See where they are similar, see where they are different, and see why in my opinion Prami is a clear choice when it comes to a dopamine agonist for our purposes.

So both compounds are dopamine agonists. The agonize activity at the dopamine receptor which causes increases in the levels of dopamine. Dopamine and Prolactin have an inverse relationship. In other words if one is high the other is low. So by increasing dopamine we can effectively reduce prolactin. Caber has a longer half life, prami a shorter one. So what the difference? Well they impact different dopamine receptors. There are 4 dopamine receptors and they are responsible for different functions. Caber acts primarily on d2 receptors which has an effect on reducing prolactin. Sounds great. Well Prami acts significantly on d 2,3,and 4 receptors. The functions of these receptors are as follows d2-treats hyperprolactemia. d3 is crucial for male sexual function. d4 is essential in the area of neuroprotectivity and anti oxidant properties. As you can see Prami offers the same benefits of caber but in addition several more. Particularly of note is the effect prami has on gh - increasing it substantially, the effect on sexual function, and the neuroprotective benefits.

Sides. This drives me crazy. All I hear is I hate prami it makes me sick . All you need to do is start low and slowly increase dosage. Problem solved. Now lets take a look at Caber and its side effects. Well first of it bears mentioning that 79% of people who take Caber have adverse side effects. Its also bears mentioning that a primary side of caber is severely impaired liver function and choleostasis. Another is it causes Vavular Heart Disease! Not with Prami! While Prami has sides they are minor compared to the above in frequency and severity.

Somehow along the way things get twisted and info misconstrued. The fact is Prami has less dangerous and less frequent sides, impacts more beneficial areas than caber, has a shorter half life so can be taken "as needed" doesn't have to steadily be taken like caber.

See Sometimes i use something and it works really well for me but i hear so much contradictory info that I have to look into it. This was exactly the case here. All in all man, in my opinion, Prami is the clear cut choice hands down - for me anyway. If you haven't tried it rather than parrot misinformation give it a go..its a pretty damn impressive fun compound. Sexual benefits are insanely amazing, sense of well being , deep sleep , reduces prolactin quickly, easily and readily available.

Next 19 nor cycle have prami an hand and give it a go...if its your first time or if its been a while. Do so with an open mind and I think you will be very pleased.

Refs:
*a b c d Kvernmo T, H?rtter S, Burger E (August 2006). "A review of the receptor-binding and pharmacokinetic properties of dopamine agonists". Clinical Therapeutics 28 (8): 1065?78. doi:10.1016/j.clinthera.2006.08.004. PMID 16982285.

* a b Newman-Tancredi A, Cussac D, Audinot V, et al. (November 2002). "Differential actions of antiparkinson agents at multiple classes of monoaminergic receptor. II. Agonist and antagonist properties at subtypes of dopamine D(2)-like receptor and alpha(1)/alpha(2)-adrenoceptor". The Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics 303 (2): 805?14. doi:10.1124/jpet.102.039875. PMID 12388667.

* "MedlinePlus Drug Information: Pramipexole (Systemic)". United States National Library of Medicine. Archived from the original on 2006-09-26. Retrieved 2006-09-27

*Schade, Rene; Andersohn, Frank; Suissa, Samy; Haverkamp, Wilhelm; Garbe, Edeltraut (2007-01-04). "Dopamine Agonists and the Risk of Cardiac-Valve Regurgitation". New England Journal of Medicine 356 (1): 29?38. doi:10.1056/NEJMoa062222. PMID 17202453

* Zanettini, Renzo; Antonini, Angelo; Gatto, Gemma; Gentile, Rosa; Tesei, Silvana; Pezzoli, Gianna (2007-01-04). "Valvular Heart Disease and the Use of Dopamine Agonists for Parkinson's Disease". New England Journal of Medicine 356 (1): 39?46. doi:10.1056/NEJMoa054830. PMID 17202454

Discuss?

.25mg for 5-7 days the up to .5mg/day. You may be able to stop there. I have gone as high as .75mg every day before bed.

Thanks for the useful info Jimmy! I've always been afraid of prami due to the negative reviews I read on the forums. I'm going to have to give it a try on my next Tren cycle.

Nice write up. Thank you inkedup!

prami is great stuff. it is great for reducing prolactin and nothing makes me more horny than prami. like already stated, you gotta work your way up to your cruising dose

Where do you find legit prami

Got mine from CEM and one other place. start LOW and work your way up on dose. Its good stuff if dosed right.

IML Gear Cream!
First of all, great OP!!
Second, been on prami for 6 weeks. When dosed right I love it. Only 2 times I dosed too high. One time was 3mg and I woke up because I thought I was going to puke. But 20 minutes later, no puke, back to sleep. Last week, I hit 4 mg. Haha, actual hallucinations!! I thought I was listening to AM talk radio all night and hearing my kids yell out. Haven't felt like that since high school.
Anyhow, both times with sides were my bad. Staying around 1.5 is great for me now that I've built up. Great positive effects on libido!
Love it, won't ever go to caber.

First of all, great OP!!
Second, been on prami for 6 weeks. When dosed right I love it. Only 2 times I dosed too high. One time was 3mg and I woke up because I thought I was going to puke. But 20 minutes later, no puke, back to sleep. Last week, I hit 4 mg. Haha, actual hallucinations!! I thought I was listening to AM talk radio all night and hearing my kids yell out. Haven't felt like that since high school.
Anyhow, both times with sides were my bad. Staying around 1.5 is great for me now that I've built up. Great positive effects on libido!
Love it, won't ever go to caber.

why did you take 3mg?

what are you taking prami for?

took 3 once and 4 once. I may have been drunk...

Taking it BC I'm on tren

NOT the response I expected....

Did your cycle go well atleast? careful on the booz man lol

Is it kind of a hydrocodone affect?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Is it kind of a hydrocodone affect?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

No. Nothing like hydrocodone. Two completely different drugs with completely different effects. Though they both promote an increase in dopamine they're not comparable. It would be like comparing meth with pot. Both of those promote dopamine but they're two complete different drugs.

NOT the response I expected....

Did your cycle go well atleast? careful on the booz man lol

I'm still on! 50 days in. I might end it soon though, I'm ready to feel normal again...

Great write up. Thanks for answering some of my questions re: prami and caber etc. So it sounds like Prami has a bit of a bum rap. I think I may give it a try next cycle I include deca or tren in.

Tried prami for the first time last cycle. I've always loved caber, and prami def. did its job with the prolactin. However, i experienced a few sides that ive never heard from any one else and would like some input from those more experienced... I never experienced nausea, but when i would wake up in the morning, my face would be swollen around my eyes, and i felt like i was in a fog, as though i had taken a sleep aid. The swelling was fairly pronounced and I wondered if i may have a slight allergy to prami. This started the day I started prami, and i quit taking it after 3 days because of these effects, and the morning after i stopped, no more swelling or fatigue. Did i get bad prami?????

Got mine from CEM and one other place. start LOW and work your way up on dose. Its good stuff if dosed right.
You hit the nail on the head. "It's good stuff if dosed right"
Research chems are always hit and miss when it comes to potency, there is no guarantee.
That is why i always take HG caber every time over playing the research roulette game.
But everyone is different.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the post! People bash prami, but i know a couple guys in the gym that use it on tren.
On guy told me it makes him always want to jerk all the time.... kinda don't want him to spot me when hes on tren now HAHAHAHA

I love prami. It does make me sick even at low doses if not taken before bed though. Just something i deal with cause I know it works. One thing I did find weird is I always run alot of tren with very little sides and I have noticed the only time I get night sweats is when also taking prami. I can run 700mg a week of ace and no sweats, the first night I take prami, BAM wake up having the change the sheets. Dont get me wrong prami is still better for me than caber in my eyes.

Since reading this I tried prami, ramping up doses as suggested. I have to say its pretty damn impressive the effects it has on my sleep, well being and sexual effects. Im sold on it!

has a shorter half life so can be taken "as needed" doesn't have to steadily be taken like caber.

Hi Jimmy, thanks for the informative post.

I was wondering if you could explain this bit about prami. Why would a shorter half life mean that it doesn't need to be taken as steadily as caber?

Intuitively it would seem to me that a substance with a longer half life would need to be taken less often than one with a shorter half life. Why would a shorter half life allow it to be taken "as needed"?

I love Prami. Been on it for weeks now because of Tren. I had a problem after ramping up my dose too fast but I just dropped it back down and absolutely no worries. I take it about 1-2 hours before bed and I'm g2g.
Got mine from Purchase Peptides by the way.
Great post bro.

Hi Jimmy, thanks for the informative post.

I was wondering if you could explain this bit about prami. Why would a shorter half life mean that it doesn't need to be taken as steadily as caber?

Intuitively it would seem to me that a substance with a longer half life would need to be taken less often than one with a shorter half life. Why would a shorter half life allow it to be taken "as needed"?

Its faster in and faster out. It is not necessarily prudent to use a dopamine agonist for longer than is required or for long term use if not required. It can mess with your neurological rewards system. This is a nice benfit prami has over caber with cabers longer active life.

I know it's on older post. But this is what set my mind onto prami. I love the stuff, instant hard on. No gyno signs. Relatively inexpensive. But if I take more than
.3mgs I'm fucked. Feel like vomiting, sometimes do and very lethargic.

You hit the nail on the head. "It's good stuff if dosed right"
Research chems are always hit and miss when it comes to potency, there is no guarantee.
That is why i always take HG caber every time over playing the research roulette game.
But everyone is different.

Where do you get pharm ancillaries

Back