Join Now!


Aaron Hernandez

Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: Aaron Hernandez

  1. #1
    A D M I N I S T R A T O R
    ROID's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North of Cuba
    Posts
    4,697
    Rep Points
    712757701

    Aaron Hernandez

    What kind of cycle was he on to make him think it was ok to kill a mother fucker ???
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    _LG_'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Elite Peptides
    Posts
    3,947
    Rep Points
    1550872329

    Mtr

  3. #3
    DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR
    dieseljimmy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    chicagoland
    Posts
    6,920
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Im on day 5 of MTR and I'm definitely starting to get short.

    can anyone recap this thing for me. Im only mildly interested. seems like the media coverage is not all over this.


  4. #4
    Registered User
    ctr10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    2,253
    Rep Points
    1215243134

    Jimmy hernandez's girlfriends sisters boyfriend, was found dead a mile from his house, they were together that night,hernandez destroyed his CCTV at his home and his cell phone, a car rented in hernandez's name was found close to the body, real fishy

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    charley's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    as far from you as possible
    Posts
    6,220
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ctr10 View Post
    Jimmy hernandez's girlfriends sisters boyfriend, was found dead a mile from his house, they were together that night,hernandez destroyed his CCTV at his home and his cell phone, a car rented in hernandez's name was found close to the body, real fishy

    .....is fishy smelling.....

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    131
    Rep Points
    34640258

    chewed bubble gum with your DNA next to the spent 45 casing from your gun in the rental car that is in your name. not the sharpest tool in the shed.

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    41
    Rep Points
    1929119

    "Once a thug always a thug"

  8. #8
    A D M I N I S T R A T O R
    ROID's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North of Cuba
    Posts
    4,697
    Rep Points
    712757701

    Guy had a 40 million dollar contract.

    "Fuck 40 mil, I'm gonna keep it gangsta"
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    charley's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    as far from you as possible
    Posts
    6,220
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Bad for the Patriots...








    *****GO EAGLES*****

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    190058

    The PATS released him as soon as they arrested him.... Bad for the organization!

  11. #11
    Iron Mag Original
    ELITE MEMBER
    seyone's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    3,715
    Rep Points
    624940561

    to be the man you have to beat the man.

  12. #12
    Iron Mag Original
    ELITE MEMBER
    seyone's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    3,715
    Rep Points
    624940561

    to be the man you have to beat the man.

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    3426762

    Quote Originally Posted by seyone View Post
    Can't find on NFLShop hah. What a retard.. he could have at least taken the bullet shell out of his rental car which matched others at the scene..

  14. #14
    DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR
    dieseljimmy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    chicagoland
    Posts
    6,920
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Wuclaner View Post
    Can't find on NFLShop hah. What a retard.. he could have at least taken the bullet shell out of his rental car which matched others at the scene..
    The fucking guy should have been spending is 40 mil contract on high end hookers, luxury automobiles and GEARS! Why you would risk that... Idk. Crazy.


  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    3426762

    Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    The fucking guy should have been spending is 40 mil contract on high end hookers, luxury automobiles and GEARS! Why you would risk that... Idk. Crazy.
    Haha right thats exactly what I'm thinkin too. Wonder if his reputation as being one of the best tight ends around will serve him well in prison hah. So what about the pats now, are they gonna have to look to Tebow as their new tight end or what

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    745
    Rep Points
    151075733

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk24 View Post
    The PATS released him as soon as they arrested him.... Bad for the organization!

    Why?

    .............and while we're here, how do you not know how many times you shot someone and not pick up all the brass?

  17. #17
    Dr. Jeckyll
    XXL's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    213
    Rep Points
    25814464

    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372382481.234153.jpg

    That's all I have to say about that... Fuckin dope.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    dave 236's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    southeast U.S.
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Points
    308148047

    Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    The fucking guy should have been spending is 40 mil contract on high end hookers, luxury automobiles and GEARS! Why you would risk that... Idk. Crazy.
    Its obvious...he'd go to any extreme to not have to play with Tebow again.

  19. #19
    Registered User
    hypo_glycemic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Points
    749675402

    Being looked at for 3 murders. He'll get off. Whatever defendant has the most money--wins! A lot of evidence has been blown out of proportion, however the State must have some pretty incriminating evidence that they're holding to their belts. He was denied bail. I still think the millionaire athlete gets off. Or - I've heard they are trying to get him to turn on his buddies-- which must have a lot to do with the killing??

  20. #20
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    squat rack son
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    2964976

    dude had to be on gear..why would you keep shooting people?? I wonder how often they test NFL during the off season..??

  21. #21
    Registered User
    ctr10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    2,253
    Rep Points
    1215243134

    Quote Originally Posted by hypo_glycemic View Post
    Being looked at for 3 murders. He'll get off. Whatever defendant has the most money--wins! A lot of evidence has been blown out of proportion, however the State must have some pretty incriminating evidence that they're holding to their belts. He was denied bail. I still think the millionaire athlete gets off. Or - I've heard they are trying to get him to turn on his buddies-- which must have a lot to do with the killing??
    Worked for Ray Lewis

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    dave 236's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    southeast U.S.
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Points
    308148047

    Quote Originally Posted by ctr10 View Post
    Worked for Ray Lewis
    Dante stallworth. Dude killed someone drunk driving and got off by paying a shit pile of money to the victims family. The only one who did any real time for anything was Plaxico Burris and that dumb bastard dropped the gun and shot himself.

  23. #23
    Registered User
    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Digging into the gear bag for the next journey
    Posts
    2,162
    Rep Points
    597583613

    Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    What kind of cycle was he on to make him think it was ok to kill a mother fucker ???
    He was on the Chris Benoit stack, hard to find but gives killer results.

  24. #24
    YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER
    IronAddict's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    10,354
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by dave 236 View Post
    Dante stallworth. Dude killed someone drunk driving and got off by paying a shit pile of money to the victims family. The only one who did any real time for anything was Plaxico Burris and that dumb bastard dropped the gun and shot himself.
    Leonard Little of the Rams did the same, 90 days.



  25. #25
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    dave 236's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    southeast U.S.
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Points
    308148047

    Yep. I'd forgotten about Little.

Similar Threads

  1. Isn't Azza's real name Aaron ?
    By coolhandjames in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 09:56 AM
  2. Aaron Singerman's wedding
    By Prince in forum Bodybuilding Gossip
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 04:37 PM
  3. Hernandez wins AL Cy Young
    By tucker01 in forum Sports
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 01:21 PM
  4. Aaron's Journal
    By vrstywrestler in forum Online Journals
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-30-2005, 03:37 AM
  5. Aaron's Start
    By studeringaaron in forum Online Journals
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-20-2004, 09:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->