• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Aaron Hernandez

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What kind of cycle was he on to make him think it was ok to kill a mother fucker ???

Im on day 5 of MTR and I'm definitely starting to get short.

can anyone recap this thing for me. Im only mildly interested. seems like the media coverage is not all over this.

Jimmy hernandez's girlfriends sisters boyfriend, was found dead a mile from his house, they were together that night,hernandez destroyed his CCTV at his home and his cell phone, a car rented in hernandez's name was found close to the body, real fishy

Jimmy hernandez's girlfriends sisters boyfriend, was found dead a mile from his house, they were together that night,hernandez destroyed his CCTV at his home and his cell phone, a car rented in hernandez's name was found close to the body, real fishy

.....is fishy smelling.....
12689938626UhOWN.jpg

chewed bubble gum with your DNA next to the spent 45 casing from your gun in the rental car that is in your name. not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Guy had a 40 million dollar contract.

"Fuck 40 mil, I'm gonna keep it gangsta"

The PATS released him as soon as they arrested him.... Bad for the organization!

IML Gear Cream!
1044030_590451941020882_2128088074_n.jpg

1048508_553845721328787_1548153208_o.png

Can't find on NFLShop hah. What a retard.. he could have at least taken the bullet shell out of his rental car which matched others at the scene..

The fucking guy should have been spending is 40 mil contract on high end hookers, luxury automobiles and GEARS! Why you would risk that... Idk. Crazy.

The fucking guy should have been spending is 40 mil contract on high end hookers, luxury automobiles and GEARS! Why you would risk that... Idk. Crazy.

Haha right thats exactly what I'm thinkin too. Wonder if his reputation as being one of the best tight ends around will serve him well in prison hah. So what about the pats now, are they gonna have to look to Tebow as their new tight end or what

The PATS released him as soon as they arrested him.... Bad for the organization!

Why?

.............and while we're here, how do you not know how many times you shot someone and not pick up all the brass?:jerkit:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372382481.234153.jpg

That's all I have to say about that... Fuckin dope.

Its obvious...he'd go to any extreme to not have to play with Tebow again.

Being looked at for 3 murders. He'll get off. Whatever defendant has the most money--wins! A lot of evidence has been blown out of proportion, however the State must have some pretty incriminating evidence that they're holding to their belts. He was denied bail. I still think the millionaire athlete gets off. Or - I've heard they are trying to get him to turn on his buddies-- which must have a lot to do with the killing??

dude had to be on gear..why would you keep shooting people?? I wonder how often they test NFL during the off season..??

IML Gear Cream!
Being looked at for 3 murders. He'll get off. Whatever defendant has the most money--wins! A lot of evidence has been blown out of proportion, however the State must have some pretty incriminating evidence that they're holding to their belts. He was denied bail. I still think the millionaire athlete gets off. Or - I've heard they are trying to get him to turn on his buddies-- which must have a lot to do with the killing??
Worked for Ray Lewis

Worked for Ray Lewis

Dante stallworth. Dude killed someone drunk driving and got off by paying a shit pile of money to the victims family. The only one who did any real time for anything was Plaxico Burris and that dumb bastard dropped the gun and shot himself.

Dante stallworth. Dude killed someone drunk driving and got off by paying a shit pile of money to the victims family. The only one who did any real time for anything was Plaxico Burris and that dumb bastard dropped the gun and shot himself.

Leonard Little of the Rams did the same, 90 days.

Back