AMA Labs

Blood work help!

Rep Points

Blood work help!

Hey crew so went for blood work twice in the last two weeks first time doctor lost my papers and the lab didn't send in my test levels for some reason and the only thing that was high was my CK, AND E2 so he made me get it redone and this is what came up told him to check testosterone as well ive seen other people post blood work and shows 3 types of test if im not mistaken not sure why mine shows only one if any of the bros can please give some feedback id appreciate it thank you! (Ran out of armidex 3 weeks ago shows why e2 is so high don't feel bloated but blood work don't lie) Also i pinned last week Thursday and the following week in the morning got blood drawn.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Team RamRod
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Well I know in my province the government will not pay to have your total testosterone checked even if your doctor ordered it to be checked. They can check for Total and Free tesosterone, this gives a very brief explanation on the two:

On my requisition form they can check for Random Testosterone which is the Total Testosterone (I don't know why they call it Random).

Your Estradiol levels really aren't that high but it'd be better if they were in range. Your T levels are low for running gear; what does your cycle look like? Check out my levels: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/an...ro-issues.html

CK levels could be elevated from working out prior to getting the blood drawn, I wouldn't worry about it.
    Last edited by OfficerFarva; 06-26-2013 at 06:55 PM.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Well like stated above you pretty much got your answer but to your free T its hard to say you're low for being in cycle because for one your e2 will mess with free, the length of time from pinning to labs will play a roll, time of day or how long you've been awake, dosage, ester they all play a roll so if you want a better answer to your levels and your state allows these types of labs then use privatemdlabs and get the female hormone panel. If you're running e or c get your blood drawn exactly 7 days after your last injection and as early in the morning as possible.

Rep Points

(damn doctors) thanks for the reply running 500 mg a wk. didn't workout prior to getting blood drawn and done it empty stomach in the morning doctor said ck could be cause of working out to much lol.

Rep Points

its weird cause others i see have high numbers i dont know if its the lab testing place there using or numbers varies from country to country but a lot of my buddies in Canada that get results are around my numbers another thing ive noticed as well are each lab has a different preference range mine being 146 the highest and my results coming back at 207.9 . the thing is i feel good look good sex is crazy guess thats all that really matters im making gainz baby
    Last edited by afg24; 06-26-2013 at 07:14 PM.

Rep Points

My test levels are at 400

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by afg24 View Post
    its weird cause others i see have high numbers i dont know if its the lab testing place there using or numbers varies from country to country but a lot of my buddies in Canada that get results are around my numbers another thing ive noticed as well are each lab has a different preference range mine being 146 the highest and my results coming back at 207.9 . the thing is i feel good look good sex is crazy guess thats all that really matters im making gainz baby
    Dude, you're in Canada and those numbers are based on Pmol/Liter for free test and E2. In the US of A it's usually tested at ng/dL. It's apples to oranges different so you can't really compare. It is interesting they don't test for total test, only free, but i believe as you are above the listed levels it proves your gear is legit. Eating before testing mostly affects glucose levels, not really something to be concerned with most of the time when getting blood tests for Test and E levels. I eat as normal before labs, and just answer "no" when asked if i did just to get the show on the road.

More importantly, I'd jump right back on an AI if i were you.

Team RamRod
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by afg24 View Post

The reference number is just a statistical number they pulled out of their ass. One company might have used a smaller sample population or only looked at people with one leg and used those results to come up with their reference range. I told you already that your estrogen is not that high. Do you think that as soon as it goes over the reference range your dick stops working and you grow bitch tits?? Look how high my estradiol levels are; my sex drive is in mad overdrive even at those levels. I pretty much need to blow a load 2-3 times a day or I'll feel like I'm going to die from exploding penis syndrome. And no, gains are not the only thing that matters if you want to live a decently long life lol, at least you're getting your blood work done to make sure your body is doing ok.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Jerome hit the point I came back on here to make. How they measure T and E.

Rep Points

thanks for all the feedback crew