Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Tren a, masteron, prop, anavar cycle advice

standing tall
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Tren a, masteron, prop, anavar cycle advice

What up fellas, This is my 4 cycle. I just did a bulking cycle of test E, EQ,DECA, and Dbol. I went from 185 to 217. the most gains I have ever produced from a cycle. I am starting a cutting cycle of PROP,MASTERON, PROP, TREN A, AND ANAVAR. I hate pinning ED. what do you guys think about EOD with this cycle. I don't like the acne . I have got a bad case before but didn't this time. but I have heard tren can be bad. I don't want to go overboard with this cycle. I was going to go with 100mg of all three injectables ED and 60mgs of the (anavar ED split up into 2 doses). I want to start to get shredded. let me know what you guys think. Should I go up or down on the doses? Ed or EOD? Acne prevention? How was tren A on your acne And any other advice you guys can lend.. thanks

Rep Points

Im very acne prone and tren didnt bother me, very lucky i guess.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I don't get acne from any aas so I can't speak to that. For your cycle, its personal preference on how often you want to pin. I've done both ways with the same results. Some guys will tell you there's less sides to ed pinning but there's no scientific proof to that, and I honestly haven't felt a difference. Your doses look fine to me. You'll se good results at 50mg ed or 100mg eod and you're at a good starting dose for the var. If it's legit var and not cut with dbol or anything else you shouldn't need to go any higher. A lot of places either skimp out on how much var they actually have capped or they cut it with something else to make it stretch. I have some var now that I know is under dosed and will have to run 90mg to catch a good effect from it. Don't worry, the source isn't around any more and was never affiliated with this board.

standing tall
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

the last anavar I got was underdosed. just got some from Oly and what a difference. hard as a rock.

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    I don't get acne from any aas so I can't speak to that. For your cycle, its personal preference on how often you want to pin. I've done both ways with the same results. Some guys will tell you there's less sides to ed pinning but there's no scientific proof to that, and I honestly haven't felt a difference. Your doses look fine to me. You'll se good results at 50mg ed or 100mg eod and you're at a good starting dose for the var. If it's legit var and not cut with dbol or anything else you shouldn't need to go any higher. A lot of places either skimp out on how much var they actually have capped or they cut it with something else to make it stretch. I have some var now that I know is under dosed and will have to run 90mg to catch a good effect from it. Don't worry, the source isn't around any more and was never affiliated with this board.
    there is scientific data to this based on the half life of the drugs most of the side effects happen when allow your blood levels to raise, drop and ect. I dont know how much more science blood results are, but it is a proven fact that unstable test levels can lead to break outs, similar to how teens break out during puberty and it can also increase estro levels and ect. Keeping a steady blood level is key to AAS period. When you have some AAS with a 36 hour half life and your pinning it eod theres going to be a drop and ect or an oral with an 8-12 hour half life.. Now genetics play the biggest role in this which is also scientifically proven which is how your body will react to AAS... Not trying to be a dick but saying science has nothing to do with it is not true.

SteelGear.net
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Tren, Mast, Test Prop - is that a cut stack or separate vials

standing tall
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
    Tren, Mast, Test Prop - is that a cut stack or separate vials
    no its the same thing but separate vials.

standing tall
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    there is scientific data to this based on the half life of the drugs most of the side effects happen when allow your blood levels to raise, drop and ect. I dont know how much more science blood results are, but it is a proven fact that unstable test levels can lead to break outs, similar to how teens break out during puberty and it can also increase estro levels and ect. Keeping a steady blood level is key to AAS period. When you have some AAS with a 36 hour half life and your pinning it eod theres going to be a drop and ect or an oral with an 8-12 hour half life.. Now genetics play the biggest role in this which is also scientifically proven which is how your body will react to AAS... Not trying to be a dick but saying science has nothing to do with it is not true.
    good looks. you are right about that. I do need to keep the levels more stable. ed is the way to go.

standing tall
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Im going to go with 75mgs ed of the tren, prop, and masteron. that's going to be the safest bet with good results.

SteelGear.net
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

If you are not planning on constantly upping the dosage then I would recommend to wait with Mast till around week 5-6.
    ie
    1-10 Test/Tren 75/75mg ed
    5-10 Mast 75mg eED
    Then again if you are planning on increasing the dosage throughout the cycle I'd suggest
    1-4 Test/Tren/Mast 50/50/50mg ed
    5-6 Test/Tren/Mast 75/75/75mg ed
    7-10 Test/Tren/Mast 75/100/75mg ed

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Test P 50mg EOD
    Mast P 75mg EOD
    Tren A 100mg EOD
    Anavar 40-60 mg ed

This will yield the best results with the least sides..if you want to go up bump them just keep the ratios the same...
    Featured Online Retailer of Super-DMZ Rx 2.0
    BLACKSTONE LABS 10% Off Discount Code = s2h10

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

A D M I N I S T R A T O R

Rep Points

What's your bf % ?

Out of the 30+ lbs you gained on your last cycle, the majority is going to be water.

You can accomplish a lot with just test/tren.

I would leave out the var and mast.EOD injections will work if you don't like pinning
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation