• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TheCaptn' for Admin.

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yes we can

Hummm...
What do you think a board admin does and why do you think that TheCapt'n would make a good one?

I like Capt'n. He's got a good sense of humor and generally stays neutral on most subjects. Only problem is you have to have a minimum 6" cawk to be an admin so he doesn't qualify.

The admin. reads member PMs and black mails sponsors for gears.

TheCaptn' has too many qualifications to list, the main one being my support.

Can we change ?

YES WE CAN

The Captn' is working his way to the 'Top Job'.....

angel-of-toilet-paper.gif

I like Capt'n. He's got a good sense of humor and generally stays neutral on most subjects. Only problem is you have to have a minimum 6" cawk to be an admin so he doesn't qualify.

Need a cawk pose down between Capt'n and HeavyIron as to qualifications.

You didn't hear this from me but I hear HI is having erectile dysfunction problems these days.

This is how I know there will be an admin spot opening up soon.

Need a cawk pose down between Capt'n and HeavyIron as to qualifications.

HI is a no brainer admin. Capt'n needs to prove himself. On a serious note, capt'n would make a good admin.

ass kissing in AG will get u everywhere ROID, ull probably be a mod by tonight! :roflmao:

IML Gear Cream!
isnt a super mod same thing anyway? or does admin have those super neg/rep powers?

isnt a super mod same thing anyway? or does admin have those super neg/rep powers?

Not the same thing.
Admins have more user level rights than a super mod does.
Board admins are usually responsible for technical board maintenance areas and due to that requirement have access to a different board control panel.
In example admins have rights that allow them to edit all user profile settings, delete user accounts and modify v bulletin software configurations.

Will I get repped more??:shooter:

Captn can do what he wants. If he wanted to be an admin, he'd be a god damn admin.

I am already at the top of the food chain.

ROID

ADMIN
MODS

true story

Capp is already an Admin. No one knows it yet.

You didn't hear this from me but I hear HI is having erectile dysfunction problems these days.

This is how I know there will be an admin spot opening up soon.

Well that would explain his last pm to me..

Asked for a bag of popsicle sticks and some duct tape..

Poor fella..

In happy being Heavy's Bitch-In-Heat .... :daydream:

Admin means theyd have to pay him...and these tight pursed jews wont part with a dime.

Request for thread title spelling correction: The Capt'n for Addmen

IML Gear Cream!
138 crates of halo for her collecting dust in robs garage and heavys hair plugs have cost ironmag labs dearly.....

we need an aussie admin on these boards............someones needs to keep an eye on these americans............

The NSA already has that end covered. ^^^

Thank God we have American admins on these boards............someone needs to keep an eye on these kangaroo and sheep fucking Australians............

Fixed.

True story :(

Back