• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Water based Methyltestosterone anyone heard something about this?

dawun

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How do you know in the vial is stanozolol or testosterone base,not methyltestosterone?

Well, one way to find out is drink it. If it has an effect, its methylated. If it has a strong ammonia taste, salty, mild hints of parfum and cocoa butter lotion, its tranny urine.

You don't know for sure. Unless you either have it tested, see lab work, or are familiar with the use of all 3 compounds and can tell the difference in effects after use, you are only guessing. Of course, if a lot of people are saying it's legit post-use...and these people are also familar with the drug...you can choose to have faith in their assessment, but this is not always reliable.

You don't know for sure. Unless you either have it tested, see lab work, or are familiar with the use of all 3 compounds and can tell the difference in effects after use, you are only guessing. Of course, if a lot of people are saying it's legit post-use...and these people are also familar with the drug...you can choose to have faith in their assessment, but this is not always reliable.

I used for a contest asia pharma stanobolic 2ml ed and trenabolic 2ml and 2.5ml.., and I was having acne/red zits on my chest. There was me saying that in stanobolic is methyltestosterone its not winstrol.
Now I use 1500mg test.e pharm grade,600mg npp,100mg drol,started test base and I use 80-100mg test base. I'm angry etc..
Is this the test base or what?

Booooo yea test base is kick ass stuff

Methyl test is a very old steroid, may be a little harsh on the liver

Back