• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Burned out...

Rob_NC

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How many of you get sick of eating the same thing all the time? I mean, there are only a limited number of ways to cook a chicken. When I look at a can of tuna, I think I'd rather eat the can than the contents. Eggs nauseate me now. Beef is too expensive to eat everyday. The only thing I look forward to are my protein shakes. At least they have a decent taste. BUT, when I do cheat, I feel like shit for 24 hours. I can't wait til I can start a bulk again.

My favorite saying:
One must eat to live, not live to eat
comes into play here:grin:

Yup, that happens. Ms. Dash makes a ton of Salt Free seasonings :shrug: Great on eggs, chicken or fish. I've just learned to spice things up but I do eat the same thing every single day. :)

I feel your pain, Rob. There are days when I simply REFUSE to eat chicken, tuna or fish. Most of the time I can scarf down the same food all time, but there are days when I just can't do it. Usually that means a post-work stop at the grocery store for something "different."

BTW, on days like this, Detour bars are my best friend. :grin:

Originally posted by Prince
yeah, it happens to the best of us. :)

that is why you should have a cheat day each week.

I had one last Friday. It was my son's B-day and I actually had a piece of cake. Couldn't see my abs 2 days later. (of course the pizza we had for dinner didn't help)

unless you're dieting for a show, I do not think one cheat day per week will set you back, in fact I say eat just about whatever you want the entire day.

Not dieting for show, just for summer. An annual thing ya know.

I can handle eating a lot of Oatmeal, Salmon, Mahi-Mahi, Green veggies, brown rice....

It's the Tuna that gets me....so easy to prepare with some Flax and Mustard, but I get really sick of it...

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Rob_NC
Eggs nauseate me now.

Say it aint so! :D

I agree though... food can start getting a bit bland when you eat the same thing for long enough. Its a good time to go to the supermarket and look for new and interesting foods :)

Prince...I couldn't agree more!

Originally posted by Rob_NC
Not dieting for show, just for summer. An annual thing ya know.

sure, I am doing the same thing myself currently, it's my annual cutting phase! :)

so, yeah a cheat day is fine. :thumbup:

One thing that helps me, is to mix things up a little. If I'm having tuna for lunch so doggon often, then make a change at some point before you get sick of it.

All in all though I seem to take things pretty well. My worst problem is if I dont eat every 3 hours or so I get cravings for junk, fast food trips etc, thats my big enemy.

unless you're dieting for a show, I do not think one cheat day per week will set you back, in fact I say eat just about whatever you want the entire day.

hell, if you're really trying to put on the size, I say eat whatever you want, whenever you want. I think that's why I haven't been making big enough gains in my strength...I've been too concerened with getting fat. Of course, I still eat the same shit every day just because I don't mind the taste and because what I eat is simple to make and cheap...but, if I go out with friends, I'll eat burgers, ice cream/cake, etc. It doesn't matter to me...

Back