• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I need a new cycle... Lets make one

XXL

Dr. Jeckyll
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Originally I was gonna run....
1-12 test e 600mg week
1-4 tbol 60mg Ed
1-12 aromasin 12.5 Ed
6-12 anavar 60mg for 4 weeks bump to 80mg last two.

Pct
13-15 hcg 1000iu 3x week
13-15 hmg 75iu Ed
15-19 50/50/25/25 clomid
13-19 aromasin 12.5mg eod
Add in test booster.
(I have trouble kick starting my stubborn balls but this seems to work)

Now my bf is at 16% and truth be told I got lazy. I was at 10-11% a few mos ago. Stopped lifting, work got crazy, blah blah blah. I didn't lift. That's the point.
Now I'm ready to go back and have a fire lit under my ass and want to come up with a short cycle to chop this bf and start building again. I'm thinking short and kick ass.
Any suggestions?
30/ 190lbs/ this will be second cycle w/ gear/ 16% bf

Test Prop at 40mg ED, Trestolone Ace at 60mg ED, Tbol at 60.

Test Prop at 40mg ED, Trestolone Ace at 60mg ED, Tbol at 60.

I gotta do my research on trestalone.
What's the time frame lookin like?
What can I expect from this?

i just checked out ment... looks like good shit except for water weight... think mixing in some anavar on the last 6 weeks would be unnecessary? id like to stay lean.
how long is this run looking? 8-10 weeks?

If you do pop anavar I would go at 100mg min per day. Anything under that is a waste, at least for me.

If you do pop anavar I would go at 100mg min per day. Anything under that is a waste, at least for me.

last time i ran liquid var at 40mg ed and i shredded the fuck up on it. sweat my ass off. i took to it great. thats why i was creeping this time from 60mg to 80.

i wanna lean out again, and build some nice quality muscle, short esters so i can jump off recover, and run a cycle of beast to add some size later.

Test prop 50mg eod or phenylprop 3x 50mg mon-wed-fri
Tren ace 75mg ed min, 100mg ed if you want beastmode and are not pussay
Mast prop 100-150mg eod

T3 75mcg throughout and bump to 100mcg for 4-6 weeks to blast fat
Clen 100mcg 2 wks on/2 off
ECA 2-3x ED 25mg to kill hunger and to dry out more

Keep estro low and do lots of cardio. Take low dose AI of you are estro prone.
Fat intake minimal, less than 30g ed. Fish, egg whites mostly for protein. Cycle carbs, dont go to low, lowest day 150g a day or so, tren burns through carbs like crazy if fat and E2 are low. Mostly rice, few bananas through the week, rest potatoes or whatever.
Cardio 5+ times a week, 45min, increase later.

When 6-7% dont go off pls, thats stupid. U will just lose muscle and kill your progress, u r already suppressed so why slap yourself. Do this...
Add:
NPP 250mg 3x a week
Drol 100mg ed
Dbol 30mg ed
Continue same test dose and drop tren completely or stay at 200mg. Mast of you are a fan.
Add some AI of choice, 25mg aromasin ed or letro 1/4 tab eod.
You will blow up like crazy.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Tren 100 EOD, Test Cyp 300/wk, mast P 200 EOD, Shred it up! Good stuff just enough test to keep function let the tren do most and the mast will help with the rest. this will fuck your cardio ability though. I sure wish I could use the enter key on my laptop lol

Test prop 50mg eod or phenylprop 3x 50mg mon-wed-fri
Tren ace 75mg ed min, 100mg ed if you want beastmode and are not pussay
Mast prop 100-150mg eod

T3 75mcg throughout and bump to 100mcg for 4-6 weeks to blast fat
Clen 100mcg 2 wks on/2 off
ECA 2-3x ED 25mg to kill hunger and to dry out more

Keep estro low and do lots of cardio. Take low dose AI of you are estro prone.
Fat intake minimal, less than 30g ed. Fish, egg whites mostly for protein. Cycle carbs, dont go to low, lowest day 150g a day or so, tren burns through carbs like crazy if fat and E2 are low. Mostly rice, few bananas through the week, rest potatoes or whatever.
Cardio 5+ times a week, 45min, increase later.

When 6-7% dont go off pls, thats stupid. U will just lose muscle and kill your progress, u r already suppressed so why slap yourself. Do this...
Add:
NPP 250mg 3x a week
Drol 100mg ed
Dbol 30mg ed
Continue same test dose and drop tren completely or stay at 200mg. Mast of you are a fan.
Add some AI of choice, 25mg aromasin ed or letro 1/4 tab eod.
You will blow up like crazy.

Holy shit bro lmfao that's a crazy stack! I would need that laid out in such detail and have to research all of it. I've never touched any of it except test lmao. I ran deca, test, var but that deca FUCKED I repeat FUCKEDDD me up and made recovery horrible (one year long). Finally back so I'm wondering if it was deca, or just 19-nors in general that are hard to recover from. All I know for sure is fuck deca and anything hard to recover from.
I appreciate that post tho. I'm gonna read all about that shit now. If I need some help laying it out if I decide to go that route ill hit you up on a pm. This is ok to run at 16%??

Tren 100 EOD, Test Cyp 300/wk, mast P 200 EOD, Shred it up! Good stuff just enough test to keep function let the tren do most and the mast will help with the rest. this will fuck your cardio ability though. I sure wish I could use the enter key on my laptop lol

How long is this run? Cyp, at least 12 weeks?
Everyone seems to be in love with tren... To harsh for my second cycle?
What's recovery like with all this stuff guys?
Ai?
Need caber on cycle?

Sure, shoot me a pm. Yes, no need to do garbage copy/paste cycles or some bs
U will be astonished if done that way or simillar instead standard generic replies that lead nowhere and u waste your time and money, lots of stuff that is not written publicaly very often and guys lying about doses and stacks. Sry for grammar, writting on a phone and going to bed.

How long is this run? Cyp, at least 12 weeks?
Everyone seems to be in love with tren... To harsh for my second cycle?
What's recovery like with all this stuff guys?
Ai?
Need caber on cycle?
No caber, mast is too high, drop test lower, tren is low dosage, if its just 12wks than go with prop (26g 0.5" ed injects), overall I dont like it

You dont look like you need to cut. Go sustanon and deca with a large helping of dianabol b4 the gym. Pct clomid aromasan and hcg.

You dont look like you need to cut. Go sustanon and deca with a large helping of dianabol b4 the gym. Pct clomid aromasan and hcg.

Read my posts bro, deca fuckin ruined me once. Ill never touch it again. Read my first post too.

What did you decide?

What did you decide?

Didn't yet but I'm leaning towards tren ace mast and either prop or c. Seems nice and easy run. Bounce back from that then ill really go in after that. I think for my goals right now simplicity is going to be key.

Read my posts bro, deca fuckin ruined me once. Ill never touch it again. Read my first post too.

If you like the results of Deca but hated the long time it takes to recover run the short ester NPP.

IML Gear Cream!
If you like the results of Deca but hated the long time it takes to recover run the short ester NPP.

Deca=NPP

Same compound, same recovery... Just shorter ester, doesn't impact suppression or whatever

There are def better options than deca. Ill stack to get similar results I have beast still. Ill run that going into the one after this.
Should put on mass from tren too? I'm kinda pumped to try tren since so many ppl love it

Are all 19-nor recoveries the same? What is it that makes deca so hard to recover from? I know I'm not the only one who has had trouble. I've read a lot of posts about trouble recovering

300mgs tren E or hex and 250 test E. Pin sundays and wednesdays. 2 shots per week will keep your levels stable with less sides. Trens effects are cumulative and you don't need to go too high. I have my buddy running this cycle and he's loving it.

Are all 19-nor recoveries the same? What is it that makes deca so hard to recover from? I know I'm not the only one who has had trouble. I've read a lot of posts about trouble recovering

I used deca on one of my first cycles and it was tough to recover from. Tren on the other hand, better results more sides but easier recovery by far.

This message was sent using fucking awesomeness.

Should put on mass from tren too?
If you are going to use only modest 100mg eod while cutting, forget about adding any mass.

Depends also on person. I recovered very easily from Tren. My "PCT" was few caps of DAA a day and some letro eod lol

Back